PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I bought creds using credit card

Naruto!
31-10-2008, 10:17 PM
and they never sent me email. It was right cause i check the email through thuroghly, and they also didn't send me the list i requested of all my habbo accounts. I checked, they arn't blocked senders so what shall i do?:S
Sorry bout all the spelling errors, i'm tired and cannot be assed to type

Jord
31-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Is your account signed up to Hotmail?

Naruto!
31-10-2008, 10:28 PM
yeah =[

Jord
31-10-2008, 10:28 PM
for hotmails it takes 2 -3 days for email, Gmail/Ymail or live = instant

Rapidshare
31-10-2008, 10:42 PM
for hotmails it takes 2 -3 days for email, Gmail/Ymail or live = instant

where the hell did you hear that from :rolleyes:

LoveToStack
31-10-2008, 10:46 PM

its true. people who have hotmail habbo accs take as long as 2 weeks to recieve habbo emails. they also get reverted often, lmao/

Freeza101
31-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Dont worry.
They will arrive soon :).

Jord
01-11-2008, 03:16 PM

I think lovetostack just owned you.

Art
01-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Um no he didnt. He just answered his question.

Hotmail has been giving Habbo issues for ages. Sometimes it blocks the hotmail accounts too if the email ***** up too many times, so ask a mod if yours is blocked.

Naruto!
01-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Oh and btw, it doesn;'t have to be the email you registered with so my habbo account isn't registered under my hotmail account ;)

Dan2nd
01-11-2008, 04:25 PM
its true. people who have hotmail habbo accs take as long as 2 weeks to recieve habbo emails. they also get reverted often, lmao/

um I use hotmail for my habbo account and it always comes through instantly

Jord
02-11-2008, 04:41 AM
Oh and btw, it doesn;'t have to be the email you registered with so my habbo account isn't registered under my hotmail account ;)

What, :s I dont understand.

You changed emails?

J0SH
02-11-2008, 05:10 AM

It's a fact, they even said when people could apply to be a Hobba that they don't tend to reply to Hotmail, but they do and you usually receive the email really slowly. By the way, Jek, check your junk folders too.

Earthquake
02-11-2008, 05:27 AM
No he never, he answered hes question with another way of used sentence you gave him :rolleyes:

Anyway, I guess they'll be there soon, although I wouldn't recommend buying credits via credit card...

Or at all.

But thats my opinion, you have fun.

kurtis5561
03-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Live = Hotmail

IT IS THE SAME SYSTEM!!

Jeeze, reverting is rare, and everytime someone has bought credit for their account and they are using hotmail they get the email for the credit and I got one from Barclaycard at hotmail instantly.

Selections.
03-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Live = Hotmail

IT IS THE SAME SYSTEM!!

Jeeze, reverting is rare, and everytime someone has bought credit for their account and they are using hotmail they get the email for the credit and I got one from Barclaycard at hotmail instantly.
they aint live is a better and different system all together

J0SH
03-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Live = Hotmail

IT IS THE SAME SYSTEM!!

It's the same system yes, different domains and live is slightly more secure, and reverting is very common all they need is your IP, post code & some contacts on your list..

edgates
03-11-2008, 04:46 PM
No. I doubt anyone uses the old Hotmail anymore. Everyone uses Windows Live Mail. It's only the domain that the email is registered at that is different. They use the same servers and the same system, it's just a different option for a domain. Like if you use Hotmail for a personal domain.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!