PDA

View Full Version : Ask the Habbox Staff Forum

Tintinnabulate
01-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Managers of some departments really need to make sure that threads in that forum are replied to.
I am not going to name the departments but if you look at the threads in there, some are 4 days old with no reply, while a thread congratulating them, which was posted after, has been replied to alot. So why not reply to the other thread asking for help too :S

Thanks.

MissAlice
01-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I sadly have to agree with you Soil, it's been like that quite a while now, and experienced waiting several days a few months back before I got a reply to a thread I created, which I found rather surprising since most departments have quite a few staff. Some threads don't even have a reply! Perhaps highlighting this may make staff more conscious of the fact that the forum for asking is still there ;)

Dan2nd
01-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Hmm yeah I agree but like said before this has been an issue for ages and since a lot of questions seem to get asked and answered in this 'feedback' section of the forum is there actually any point of those forums being there if the staff can't be bothered to answer there?

Ohirian
01-11-2008, 09:31 PM
As Soil said, it's only in a number of departments, not all of them. Couldn't an automated PM system be set up so when a thread is created, the manager of the department is notified?

Favourtism
01-11-2008, 09:35 PM
I am going to start checking the news ones everyday now. I keep forgetting because there wasn't one for graphics :p

Ajthedragon
01-11-2008, 09:38 PM
The need to remove the Productions and International staff ones and make Community Supoort and Graphics ones. :P

jackass
01-11-2008, 09:38 PM
For the 'Ask the Forum Staff' section, i'm always replying to them if no one has yet replied. :P

Tintinnabulate
01-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Rare Values department's reply time is extremely poor.

lAscend
01-11-2008, 11:01 PM
The need to remove the Productions and International staff ones and make Community Supoort and Graphics ones. :P

"Ask the community staff" forum is not needed as they reply to threads in the "Ask the forum staff", but i agree on maybe making one for graphics.

Ajthedragon
01-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Rare Values department's reply time is extremely poor.

I think there one of the best.

PaulMacC
01-11-2008, 11:10 PM
I just answered all the rare values questions which havent been answered, thanks for that we do need to pay more attention to it though.

CHA!NGANG
01-11-2008, 11:16 PM
The HxHD one isn't replied to much as well because 1) People don't tend to post questions there, and 2) There is already a [HxHD] Habbox Help Desk Section here: http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6 which is more frequently used.

Tintinnabulate
02-11-2008, 12:00 AM
I think there one of the best.

A reply took 3 days.

Ajthedragon
02-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Point taken. ;)

Yonder
02-11-2008, 07:52 PM
I sadly have to agree with you Soil, it's been like that quite a while now, and experienced waiting several days a few months back before I got a reply to a thread I created, which I found rather surprising since most departments have quite a few staff. Some threads don't even have a reply! Perhaps highlighting this may make staff more conscious of the fact that the forum for asking is still there ;)

Their should be like a weekly room that people can come to, so they can ask questions in the hxhd or something, or turn hxhd into a ask the habbox staff, as its pretty much dead.

MissAlice
02-11-2008, 09:05 PM
I am going to start checking the news ones everyday now. I keep forgetting because there wasn't one for graphics :p

Maybe just a reminder was all that was needed :)

For the 'Ask the Forum Staff' section, i'm always replying to them if no one has yet replied. :P

If only more were like you ;)

I just answered all the rare values questions which havent been answered, thanks for that we do need to pay more attention to it though.

Point proven, it is just a question of attention, well done :)

Their should be like a weekly room that people can come to, so they can ask questions in the hxhd or something, or turn hxhd into a ask the habbox staff, as its pretty much dead.

I think it's way easier to get an answer from many people as opposed to one likely person. For example, I had a question about some furni, and was trying to establish whether certain furni had been released, the list was long, and I did get most of the answers I needed eventually! It was also extremely helpful to keep reviewing the answer, because the furni list was for a museum collection, the owner of the museum I can't mention :P

nvrspk4
03-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Thanks for pointing this out :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!