PDA

View Full Version : iPod =/

Absently
01-11-2008, 06:05 PM
This is probably in the wrong place, but anyway.

Okay so earlier today, i was trying to put a CD on my ipod, and I ended up pressing sync music onto ipod, resulting in my ipod deleting EVERY song off my ipod, and just putting the CD on. Which I was quite amazed with, but anyway. I couldn't put any music on my ipod, and started freaking out, so in the end, I clicked sync music onto my ipod, and it synced music onto my ipod, including other music I had, which I had to put onto my iTunes library. So, now everytime I plug my ipod into my pc, it syncs, and i can't listen to the music off of my ipod, 'cos it then tell me to disconnect. If I click the button to stop syncing everytime I plug my ipod in, it will obviously delete all my music.

But all I want to do is listen to the music off of my ipod, whilst it's plugged into my pc, help?

It's probably really simple, but knowing me, I'm really dumb, so I know nothing. xD

Moved by CHA!NGANG (Forum Moderator) from Music: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks .

Fifteen
01-11-2008, 06:13 PM
click on edit > prefrences > devices > disabled auto syncing

Absently
01-11-2008, 06:27 PM
I still can't listen to my ipod on the pc O.o

scottish
02-11-2008, 12:11 AM
AS danielle said stop auto-syncing, also on itunes open up the folder then go to xxxx iPod then go to the music bit? :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!