PDA

View Full Version : Anime MARVEL

British
01-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Does anyone else like Marvel?

Spiderman, Captain America, The Hulk etc.

I've only just become fond of it :P

The images and cartoons are just so clean and rounded like the Marvel Logo, and I recently bought a nice Marvel Superheroes Jacket.

Neversoft
01-11-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm a fairly big fan of Marvel, but I'm not really interested in the cartoons. I've seen a few episodes of the new Spectacular Spider-man and it definitely has it's merits, but it's just not for me. I'm more interested in the films, and overall subject of superheroes.

Niall!
01-11-2008, 10:01 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHY DID YOU CLASS THIS AS ANIME?

Neversoft
01-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Marvel is actually involved in a lot of anime's, believe it or not.

British
04-11-2008, 04:56 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHY DID YOU CLASS THIS AS ANIME?

I believe the post above has answered your question.

Josh-sama
04-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Gotta' love Marvel.

Love the Marvel Zombies though and civil wars.

Southe,
05-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Havent really read any of the comics but seen the films. hate them all lol.. punisher was marvel? i liked that but yes part from the movies havent really looked into it.

Plus marvel tryed to sue "City of Heroes" saying they created superheroes -.- then made there own copyrited charcaters in the game and tryed to sue.. they never won tho :)

Roboevil
05-11-2008, 10:07 AM
I don't like the comics themselves; they're repetitive.

Josh-sama
05-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Havent really read any of the comics but seen the films. hate them all lol.. punisher was marvel? i liked that but yes part from the movies havent really looked into it.

Plus marvel tryed to sue "City of Heroes" saying they created superheroes -.- then made there own copyrited charcaters in the game and tryed to sue.. they never won tho :)

Blade is also Marvel :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!