PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] Imma lazy

Fez
01-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Well, I've been writing this years big debate thing, but it's not gonna be avalible till next week : sorry if any of you were looking forward to it... not than any of you were.

Anyway, being it Halloween and all (NO IT'S NOT PURPLE), I thought it'd be nice to tickle your fears - whats the scariest scene in video gaming?

I can't think of anything, because I don't like horrors much, but I'm sure you demented people can thin of a few things!

Also: happy day after halloween!

Technologic
01-11-2008, 08:17 PM
I still say that tunnel in half life 2....

ItsDave
01-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Scariest scene for me would have to be that one in Bully: Scholarship Edition when you're sent to see the cook.

J0SH
01-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Probably on Resident Evil games where you just open a door and get attacked by a zombie without being aware that it's going to happen. :(

PaulMacC
01-11-2008, 10:32 PM
on Super Mario Galaxay when you get attacked by a goomba and your left with 1 health.

Stitch
02-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Probably something on Half-Life 2. I can't remember it exactly but the most recent thing that made me go ahh! was on Bioshock the first time they play dead and jump at you. I went to loot the corpse and wasn't expecting it :(

Neil
02-11-2008, 12:43 PM
God knows, one of the many parts of FEAR probably, maybe like running across this roof to the destination then randomly being hit by a piece of wood with no warning at all, that scared the hell out of me first time xD

Hiro
02-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Bioshock, I was looting a safe and turned around and one of the NPCs was just staring at me and went "Gruuuuuuuuuugh" - I screamed and made my friend jump.

Stitch
02-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Was just playing Dead Space and completed it and the last cutscene at the end scared me :( I won't say what it was so I don't spoil the surprise.

Neil
02-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Was just playing Dead Space and completed it and the last cutscene at the end scared me :( I won't say what it was so I don't spoil the surprise.

I was round my mates last night and he had a few of us over, me and another mate were playing it in the other room with his little brother and we saw it coming and his brother didn't and I think he actually crapped himself xD

Bren
02-11-2008, 02:55 PM
on viva pinata when i see that nasty sour guy come and break my pinata

mangle
02-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Bioshock, I was looting a safe and turned around and one of the NPCs was just staring at me and went "Gruuuuuuuuuugh" - I screamed and made my friend jump.
That's the thing that probably made me shout at my TV with fear. At midnight on your own that's possibly the worst thing to have happen to you on a video game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!