PDA

View Full Version : HabboFansite.NET - Habbo Fansite Toplist

Cushioned
01-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey guys!

HabboFansite is now open, and members are officially joining.

Make sure to get your spot before there are a lot of sites, because then you will have difficulty rising to the top :O

To add your site you must:
1. Have a real domain. Not .co.cc or .co.nr
2. Actually have content etc. on the site
3. Own the site. If found the owner or administrators of the site did not create the account, the site will be removed ;)
4. Must provide the link us to your site's viewers. It is given inside the User CP, and updates as you rank up

Hope you guys enjoy the new site! :)

Lee
01-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Nice idea! Good luck.

Cushioned
01-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Nice idea! Good luck.

Thanks mate!

OMGitsHYPE
02-11-2008, 04:35 PM
I like it but there wasn't any need to post twice, we're #1 :)

Cushioned
02-11-2008, 06:03 PM
I like it but there wasn't any need to post twice, we're #1 :)

Yeah but the last thread was filled with crap. And just to let you know, if you are somehow cheating I'll remove you. You guys clearly are when others sites have an average of 30-40 views and you have like 250.

Meti
02-11-2008, 06:04 PM
I like the idea, but the layout needs some work ;)

You should try having a list of officials, and unofficials ;)

Cushioned
02-11-2008, 06:06 PM
I like the idea, but the layout needs some work ;)

You should try having a list of officials, and unofficials ;)

Thanks for GOOD Feedback

+REP if I can!

HabbDance
03-11-2008, 01:08 PM
When advertising a site you should post the link ;)

http://habbofansite.net

And tbh it's not accurate. The #2 site is a maintenance page :l

Cushioned
03-11-2008, 10:41 PM
When advertising a site you should post the link ;)

http://habbofansite.net

And tbh it's not accurate. The #2 site is a maintenance page :l

Never said they had to be open to their layouts to join. This is based on their visitor amount etc.

Moh
03-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Haven't joined a top site in a while.

Lets see how far HabbCrazy gets :P

Cushioned
03-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Haven't joined a top site in a while.

Lets see how far HabbCrazy gets :P

Haha. I talked to Skier and Deshawn but they were too busy to do it ha. Make sure you supply a "link us" image somewhere on your site where it can be seen as that is going to be a requirement. Plus, it will help you rise to the top when people click it :)

Cushioned
04-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Hey guys, more news on the site:

Getting more popular and users joining daily. Make sure you get your spot before it gets loaded and it's really hard to reach the top. ATM, I'm hoping to get some official fansites. I have HabbCrazy.NET so far for officials :)

Sorry for double post but it is news on the site and it has been a bit.

Calon
04-11-2008, 06:36 AM
Hey guys, more news on the site:

Getting more popular and users joining daily. Make sure you get your spot before it gets loaded and it's really hard to reach the top. ATM, I'm hoping to get some official fansites. I have HabbCrazy.NET so far for officials :)

Sorry for double post but it is news on the site and it has been a bit.
I'll spread the link around for you to a few fansite owners I know, but I can't guarantee anything.

HabbDance
04-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Lol, look at #1 then #8

Cushioned
04-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Lol, look at #1 then #8

Uhm.. OK?

The topsite script goes off of the two following things:
1. How many viewers click the "link us" button and are taken to HabboFansite
2. How many viewers click on the site on the toplist to go view it. Seeing as it is #1 people foresee it as being a big site in which it really isn't.

Nereo
04-11-2008, 03:35 PM
WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE?? OH YEAH HERE!

http://habbotopsites.com (http://habbotopsites.com/)

HabbDance
04-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Uhm.. OK?

The topsite script goes off of the two following things:
1. How many viewers click the "link us" button and are taken to HabboFansite
2. How many viewers click on the site on the toplist to go view it. Seeing as it is #1 people foresee it as being a big site in which it really isn't.
I meant they have the same layout?

http://habbotopsites.com (http://habbotopsites.com/)
haha yeah.

Cushioned
04-11-2008, 03:53 PM

http://habbotopsites.com

Lol, that is because it is a free topsites script, and nice link to a retro topsites list :rolleyes:

I meant they have the same layout?

haha yeah.

Oh yeah. ROFL. I saw that too I'm almost positive HabbTrax ripped it as OMGIt'sHype owns HabboFrenzy.

Freeza101
04-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Nice Idea.
Nereo however is making it as well :S

Nereo
04-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Nice Idea.
Nereo however is making it as well :S

Nope, mine is different ;)

Oh and the point I was trying to make is that regardless of whether it is for Retros or not, it looks exactly the same, and if you can make one exactly the same as them there is nothing stopping anyone else making one exactly the same as yours :)

OMGitsHYPE
05-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Yeah but the last thread was filled with crap. And just to let you know, if you are somehow cheating I'll remove you. You guys clearly are when others sites have an average of 30-40 views and you have like 250.
We're winning, (well were but HabbCrazy are now,) and for your information we aren't. But if you think about it I've never even heard of the other fansites so get your facts straight before you accuse us of cheating because we haven't :/ No big fansites are on there either, but HabbCrazy are on there now and beating us so sorry :S jeez. Plus most of our views are unique if you look at our stats and HabbCrazys and yeah we're not cheating. Yeah btw I understand that you think we're cheating but we're honestly not. ANYWAY on a positive note, it was a good idea and I've got some of my friends to join like EasyHabbo and stuff :) x

EDIT: and yeah HabbTrax stole our site and many other fansites content and so I when ranting on their site telling them to remove it or I'll get them done for copyright infragment 8) They had the cheek to say they didn't I was furious srsly :L!

Cushioned
05-11-2008, 08:37 PM
We're winning, (well were but HabbCrazy are now,) and for your information we aren't. But if you think about it I've never even heard of the other fansites so get your facts straight before you accuse us of cheating because we haven't :/ No big fansites are on there either, but HabbCrazy are on there now and beating us so sorry :S jeez. Plus most of our views are unique if you look at our stats and HabbCrazys and yeah we're not cheating. Yeah btw I understand that you think we're cheating but we're honestly not. ANYWAY on a positive note, it was a good idea and I've got some of my friends to join like EasyHabbo and stuff :) x

EDIT: and yeah HabbTrax stole our site and many other fansites content and so I when ranting on their site telling them to remove it or I'll get them done for copyright infragment 8) They had the cheek to say they didn't I was furious srsly :L!

Not accusing, just that you had a TON more views than any other site so I was just thinking that :P HabbTrax is ******ed for stealing layout :P

OMGitsHYPE
05-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Not accusing, just that you had a TON more views than any other site so I was just thinking that :P HabbTrax is ******ed for stealing layout :P
Okay lol fair enough :P And I know :| it really annoyed me I was so furious! :L But it's getting more popular by the day and I'm asking Nirkle (CH site manager) to join :] x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!