PDA

View Full Version : Crunch Excerise for 6 pack abs.

RyanDOT
02-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Dying to get a six pack?
Then try doing this; it works; i do it and my body is getting into shape.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TKg_cdwq9l4

Excellent2
02-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Well to be honest with you the ab muscle is very very small and doesn't require intense workouts to grow. Normal situps could do just the same as crunches.

Soy
02-11-2008, 04:09 PM
It's alright but the two main factors of a great six pack is time and low body fat.

Training is actually not as important in my opinion

The-Riddler
02-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Aren't sit ups bad for your back?

Excellent1
02-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Aren't sit ups bad for your back?Yes if you don't warm up.

Phreedom
07-11-2008, 10:56 PM
I know a better one:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_8kJeXeE

Bigger burn and you get more out of it. I haven't done it in awhile, but I got a tiny bit of a pack in like a couple weeks of doing it a few times daily.

Soy
07-11-2008, 11:11 PM
I know a better one:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_8kJeXeE

Bigger burn and you get more out of it. I haven't done it in awhile, but I got a tiny bit of a pack in like a couple weeks of doing it a few times daily.

Yeah doesn't look bad,

there are hundreds of different excersises you can do so just find about three that work best with you.

Anyway if you want your sixpack to show then it's all about having a low body fat % not really about how much excersise on your abdominals you do.
Can't stress that enough.

Also don't neglect your obliques and intercostal muscles! And also for those finding these excersises hard then lower back excersises can help.

GoldSolid
23-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Yeah doesn't look bad,

there are hundreds of different excersises you can do so just find about three that work best with you.

Anyway if you want your sixpack to show then it's all about having a low body fat % not really about how much excersise on your abdominals you do.
Can't stress that enough.

Also don't neglect your obliques and intercostal muscles! And also for those finding these excersises hard then lower back excersises can help.

Yeah, I'm really skinny so all my muscles show, they're not too big mind you but if I tense my stomach you can see a vauge six pack, and I don't even do any exercises, so if I started doing exercises daily on my abs do you reckon I'd be able to get a good 6 pack?

Excellent2
24-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I'm really skinny so all my muscles show, they're not too big mind you but if I tense my stomach you can see a vauge six pack, and I don't even do any exercises, so if I started doing exercises daily on my abs do you reckon I'd be able to get a good 6 pack?You really don't want to work your muscles daily if you've started doing situps etc. Your muscles need atleast a days rest so do it every OTHER day.

Soy
24-11-2008, 04:16 PM
You really don't want to work your muscles daily if you've started doing situps etc. Your muscles need atleast a days rest so do it every OTHER day.

Yeah we don't want to cause an injury. Especially in your abdominal section

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!