PDA

View Full Version : Filter

J0SH
02-11-2008, 09:38 PM
How stupid is it? Didn't they remove it so that people could swear and stuff? My mate said a few common swear words last week and got banned for two hours. :S

British
02-11-2008, 09:45 PM
no, thats naughty.

Cherpi
03-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Right tbh i think habbo are dumb, they take the filter off BUT they ban you for swearing also if your under 12 you cnt take the filter off i think its really tight, tbh they think we have never heard a swear word befor honestly its really stupid! (i am 13 not 12, my m8 is 12, i was talking in his defence)

Accipiter
03-11-2008, 05:35 PM
What kind of person who didn't grow up in central york doesn't swear these days?

LoveToStack
03-11-2008, 06:29 PM
i got banned for posting someones phone number in a GB by avoiding the filter. it was a fair ban tbh, but now I get that stupid mute thing when people ask why I was banned and I have to say "I posted someons phone number..." and get muted. :l

Frisky
03-11-2008, 09:45 PM
I dont get banned for saying normal swear words...

I think you get banned if you directly swear at someone instead of just being like 'oh bum' (using clean word for the forum ;) but use ur imagination)

They should start to ban people for racism & descrimination. That happens more than basic swearing, its just .. outrageous :(

J0SH
06-11-2008, 10:48 PM
My mate was just swearing in general, not aimed at anyone but still managed to get banned.

Frisky
07-11-2008, 12:08 AM
My friend(s) said *Lick* and they both got perm'd by MOD-Extreme. He was quite rude about it also after we hunted him down.

...another friend of mine said "Brb Shower" and was 2hr banned for 'Sexual Roleplay'. Rofl?

J0SH
07-11-2008, 12:13 AM
My friend(s) said *Lick* and they both got perm'd by MOD-Extreme. He was quite rude about it also after we hunted him down.

...another friend of mine said "Brb Shower" and was 2hr banned for 'Sexual Roleplay'. Rofl?

Haha, I think moderators are starting to get bored and taking it to the max, and yeah, MOD-Extreme is a bit extreme. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!