PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Group Removal Begins..

04Jack04
03-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Well my friend has 30 staff members in his group this has now gone down to 9. They are starting to clear staff from peoples groups and even banning for ilegal activity. Basiclly, if they remove staff from your group thats a warning if you do it again you could be banned - permanently. So if your group still has staff members in it and MODs etc see this they may be removed.

<3 Soz this if this has already been posted.

Kyle
03-11-2008, 06:11 PM
its called staff leaving the groups

LoveToStack
03-11-2008, 06:19 PM
one of my friends had me add flynn for him, then she left so i just readded lmao. Probs a good idea to patch it before they storm off. ;D

iChaz
03-11-2008, 06:19 PM
its called staff leaving the groups

banned staff can't do that...

LoveToStack
03-11-2008, 06:23 PM
habbo could just use MySQL to remove any banned users from groups.

iChaz
03-11-2008, 07:12 PM
yes, I know but Kyle said "it's called staff leaving the groups" and I said they cannot do that as they've left/have been fired & their accounts are banned :/

LoveToStack
03-11-2008, 07:19 PM
They dont need to be online or able to access the hotel for a MySQL to remove them...

iChaz
03-11-2008, 08:29 PM
okay, now you're beginning to wind me up read what kyle said clearly "its called staff leaving the groups" THE STAFF LEAVING, themselves, on there accounts like say someone adds Callie to a group there's no way for her to leave on her own, without habbo doing what you've suggested above! He implied they were but then I said how some are banned staff and there's no way they could just leave the groups like he suggested. god, i'm leaving this now as it's not exactly a big deal - READ next time

Casio
03-11-2008, 08:34 PM
I got permed for this check out my group

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/hobbarememberance

Mickster
03-11-2008, 08:52 PM
okay, now you're beginning to wind me up read what kyle said clearly "its called staff leaving the groups" THE STAFF LEAVING, themselves, on there accounts like say someone adds Callie to a group there's no way for her to leave on her own, without habbo doing what you've suggested above! He implied they were but then I said how some are banned staff and there's no way they could just leave the groups like he suggested. god, i'm leaving this now as it's not exactly a big deal - READ next time

You obviously don't know what MySQL is (or what he means) so please don't say anything if you don't know what people are implying. ;)

Pyroka
03-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Lol oh crap, they'd best not ban my account xD

Slowpoke
03-11-2008, 09:07 PM
You obviously don't know what MySQL is (or what he means) so please don't say anything if you don't know what people are implying. ;)

Maybe it'd be better to share your brilliant knowledge with him instead of flaming. ;)

LoveToStack
03-11-2008, 09:13 PM
ye cos it'd be easy to explain MySQL to the point where he understood it clearly despite him being totally ignorant to the concept before hand. :rolleyes:

iChaz
04-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Okay, I do know what it is, or have an understanding of what it is rather but I'm referring to something totally different.

jesus, kyle said maybe the staff are just leaving the groups or w.e (cba to check)
and i said yeah, 'cause banned staff can do that. as I thought he was referring to staff being able to do that, yes some could but not all can.. (without use of MySQL)

also; Lovetostack don't insult my intelligence when you do not know me, yes I do not know everything about all this bull but yeah. gr.

PS. read the bits in BOLD CAPITALS .. make that clear enough for you?

okay, now you're beginning to wind me up read what kyle said clearly "its called staff leaving the groups" THE STAFF LEAVING, themselves, on there accounts like say someone adds Callie to a group there's no way for her to leave on her own, WITHOUT HABBO DOING WHAT YOU'VE SUGGESTED ABOVE! He implied they were but then I said how some are banned staff and there's no way they could just leave the groups like he suggested. god, i'm leaving this now as it's not exactly a big deal - READ next time

also brodeo, thanks for the rep glad some people know what i mean

LoveToStack
04-11-2008, 05:44 PM
So you're getting worked up over the fact that they won't be choosing themselves, to leave, that they'll be forced to leave with MySQL. :rolleyes:

iChaz
04-11-2008, 05:54 PM
lmao! no, i'm getting worked up over the fact you poked your nose into something I said but didn't actually know what I was talking about.

lol@you calling me ignorant - this is incredibly ignorant..
kyle said "maybe they are just leaving" maybe I took this too literally but I interpreted it as him not thinking you could add banned staff to the groups, so saying maybe the staff you've added are just leaving themselves as oppose to habbo using MySQL (as the thread title assumes) so I just said how banned staff couldn't do hat - obviously they couldn't without MySQL..

you fail. good bye. please read my posts carefully before trying to make me look stupid when you're on a whole different level to what I mean.

Earthquake
04-11-2008, 06:33 PM
It was fun while it lasted, no need for the story in this thread about it.

Decode
04-11-2008, 07:01 PM
lmao! no, i'm getting worked up over the fact you poked your nose into something I said but didn't actually know what I was talking about.

lol@you calling me ignorant - this is incredibly ignorant..
kyle said "maybe they are just leaving" maybe I took this too literally but I interpreted it as him not thinking you could add banned staff to the groups, so saying maybe the staff you've added are just leaving themselves as oppose to habbo using MySQL (as the thread title assumes) so I just said how banned staff couldn't do hat - obviously they couldn't without MySQL..

you fail. good bye. please read my posts carefully before trying to make me look stupid when you're on a whole different level to what I mean.
I doubt that office staff have access to the SQL server.

Robbie
04-11-2008, 07:03 PM
I doubt that office staff have access to the SQL server.

They'd just use housekeeping to edit the groups probably.

Earthquake
04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
No, they'll just go into admincp and remove certain users whom not logged in since the time groups exsisted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!