PDA

View Full Version : Paramore - I caught myself

OmgitsAmanda
03-11-2008, 06:35 PM
New Paramore song, it's the second Paramore song to feature on the Twilight OST. Imo, it's okay but Decode was kinda better but not much, there songs seem mostly the same these days... bring back the AWKIF kinda songs!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jqgqtxjgyvt

It might come up 'my song 2' if you add it to itunes, but just change it to i caught myself.

Cwmbran
03-11-2008, 06:40 PM
According to Hayley the new album is going to have a heavier sound to it.

OmgitsAmanda
03-11-2008, 06:47 PM
According to Hayley the new album is going to have a heavier sound to it.

Anything different to Riot! is an improvement.

The Undertaker
03-11-2008, 06:51 PM
I kinda like it, nt as good as Decode but its alright. Thanks for uploading :)

Cwmbran
03-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Anything different to Riot! is an improvement.

Well she did say heavier than both previous albums. :P

OmgitsAmanda
03-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Well she did say heavier than both previous albums. :P
Well, that's even better then ;]

Foals
03-11-2008, 07:17 PM
hey just to say i think paramore are absolutely amazing and i am the biggest fan ever, i have illegally acquired all the songs they've ever done and i listen to them every night whilst sitting in the darkest corner of my bedroom crying. hayley wallams is the sexiest ginger female on the planet and i love her because she is ginger and having a ginger girl lead such an amazing band really makes a stand against fachist groups with no gingers, such as Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance, whom i also love dearly. thank you "xoxoxox"

Josh-H
03-11-2008, 08:21 PM
hey just to say i think paramore are absolutely amazing and i am the biggest fan ever, i have illegally acquired all the songs they've ever done and i listen to them every night whilst sitting in the darkest corner of my bedroom crying. hayley wallams is the sexiest ginger female on the planet and i love her because she is ginger and having a ginger girl lead such an amazing band really makes a stand against fachist groups with no gingers, such as Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance, whom i also love dearly. thank you "xoxoxox"

Thank you Mr Sarchastic.
Hint: Nobody cares.

Tbh.
03-11-2008, 10:04 PM
i love paramore
i dont care too much for this song though..

Kyle!
03-11-2008, 10:30 PM

She actually dyes her hair, i think she is naturally brunette.

Tbh.
03-11-2008, 10:38 PM

blonde*

untrustus
03-11-2008, 11:50 PM

blonde*

god, any real fan would know that.
i did.
i wub the paraz x

Foals
04-11-2008, 12:01 AM
well whatever i still love the fact that she attempts to make a stand towards the discrimination that ginger people face on a day-to-day basis by dying her hair such a colour. she is an amazing role model for the emos/paramore fans (like myself [number 1, btw.]) and i wish her every success in the future

and hush "Tbh." youre not the number 1 paramore fan cos i am so plz hush.

Vickehx
04-11-2008, 12:07 AM
only listened to a bit of it on yt so i havent got any opinions yet (:

Tbh.
04-11-2008, 03:36 AM
well whatever i still love the fact that she attempts to make a stand towards the discrimination that ginger people face on a day-to-day basis by dying her hair such a colour. she is an amazing role model for the emos/paramore fans (like myself [number 1, btw.]) and i wish her every success in the future

i never said i was the number 1 paramore fan..
so you can 'hush':rolleyes:

Kyle!
04-11-2008, 05:13 PM

lol seriously ****, your not even funny.

Foals
04-11-2008, 07:26 PM
i wasn't trying to be :S just saying i'm the number 1 paramore fan... (cos i am) i'm an emo, therefore i don't have a sense of humour, much like all other paramore fans.

Vickehx
04-11-2008, 11:41 PM
i don't mind it now i've listened to it (:

lemon.
05-11-2008, 08:01 PM
i wasn't trying to be :S just saying i'm the number 1 paramore fan... (cos i am) i'm an emo, therefore i don't have a sense of humour, much like all other paramore fans.
you're really not funny. shut the **** up you annoying **** and stop ******* spamming.
im gunna download that new song in a sec :) thanks for uploading

Foals
05-11-2008, 08:03 PM
i'm not trying to be funny fellow emo/paramore fan (i'm a bigger fan than you.)

lemon.
05-11-2008, 08:05 PM
you obviously are and failing miserably and making a prat of yourself. just leave this thread you pathetic ****. :rolleyes:

Foals
05-11-2008, 08:10 PM
i'm not, i love paramore lots.

Crimson
08-11-2008, 08:43 AM
It's not working for me. LET ME HEAR IT!!!

Neil
09-11-2008, 09:05 PM

What is your problem? :S If you don't like it don't comment, you're obviously trying very hard to be funny but you're really not, you just look like an idiot :rolleyes:

starbabyc
11-11-2008, 08:11 AM
i like this song....im signing it in my head now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!