PDA

View Full Version : [Fifa 09] Achievement Help

Shoovers
03-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Is there anyone else that cant get the 'win 5 interactive league games' achievement, ive won at least 15 and still havent got the achievement. Do i need to beat the same team 5 times or beat 5 different teams ?

Anyone know ?

Cwmbran
03-11-2008, 06:46 PM
There is a problem with the Interactive league system and has been since day one.

If you go into a game and pause it straight away, if it says "Quit to arena" then this is not an interactive league match it is just a quick match if it says something like "Return to interactive etc" then it is an interactive league match.

You can only get the achievments by winning the games which say "Return to interactive..."

Also if the other player quits the game early it does not count towards the achievement.

Shoovers
03-11-2008, 06:54 PM
There is a problem with the Interactive league system and has been since day one.

If you go into a game and pause it straight away, if it says "Quit to arena" then this is not an interactive league match it is just a quick match if it says something like "Return to interactive etc" then it is an interactive league match.

You can only get the achievments by winning the games which say "Return to interactive..."

Also if the other player quits the game early it does not count towards the achievement.

Thanks +rep
Most of my games have probably just been a quick match then.
Does it have to be 5 different teams you win with or just 5 wins with any team ?

sock
03-11-2008, 07:42 PM
any I expect.

Cwmbran
03-11-2008, 07:52 PM
It can be achieved by using any teams, although if you change your favourite team twice I think you get stuck with that teams for the rest of the season.

Dan
04-11-2008, 02:42 PM
It can be achieved by using any teams, although if you change your favourite team twice I think you get stuck with that teams for the rest of the season.

Its only for a day or two or until the next set of interactive league games come out :P as mine kept changing all the time

Scouse
04-11-2008, 04:09 PM
it doesnt matter anyway, you lose all your games! haha

MeRkAgE
05-11-2008, 07:23 AM
Yeah, basically you can tell when its an "interactive" match because when you're choosing your teams, it wont give you the "guests" option, and you can just quit once you're in the game, so what if its a loss, go straight bk and find another match, and it should definitely be an interactive, keep repeating the process and BAM :)

friday
05-11-2008, 07:41 AM
any :)

Shoovers
05-11-2008, 12:24 PM
it doesnt matter anyway, you lose all your games! haha

Me lose all my games ?
youve played bout 7 league games, lost 5 and drew 2

Scouse
05-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Me lose all my games ?
youve played bout 7 league games, lost 5 and drew 2

-rep for lying :eusa_whis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!