PDA

View Full Version : What women want?

camera
04-11-2008, 02:43 PM
k so in marketing we were discussing aboutt he movie "What Women Want". i swear Marketing is like psychology ha. ANYWAY Miss Ema went on and asked the guys in our class if they know what women want. And the girls, what men want.

It was easy for girls to guess what they want, guys being predictable, which is, SEX.

So this is a question for the guys. Im sure you'll have something to say since guys > girls in this forum.

Do YOU know what women want? ;)
Discuss away x

Wayne
04-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Erm, somebody who loves them and will care for them? No idea. :P

camera
04-11-2008, 02:50 PM
lmao, any idea wot they want MOST, Wayne? :)

Wayne
04-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Clothes/bags/shoes? :)

camera
04-11-2008, 02:53 PM
wrong :(
ill tell u what most women want after more guesses :)

Wayne
04-11-2008, 02:54 PM
A nice car or jewellery? :P

camera
04-11-2008, 02:55 PM
lol no. what women want from MEN

Wayne
04-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Oh right. Here is my last guess: engagement.

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Protection, a home, respect, a family, a sense of humour obvs a must and someone who you can just relate to as a friend and at the same time love.

Thats what I think heh.

Access
04-11-2008, 03:06 PM
penis?

Virgin Mary
04-11-2008, 03:09 PM
i want money.. xx

Access
04-11-2008, 03:10 PM
i want money.. xx

i aint got no money
i aint got no car to take u on a date
i can't even buy u flowers
i could probably pinch you a bunch from the crematorium though

GommeInc
04-11-2008, 03:12 PM
A damn good kick in the face, and new kitchen utensils to boot!

camera
04-11-2008, 03:13 PM
lol at above. most girls in my class want men to READ BETWEEN THE LINES and another thing that they want is independence :)

Wayne
04-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Independence? Lol, never knew that.

Roboevil
04-11-2008, 03:14 PM
It's natural for a male to want to make as many babies as he can, therefore he instinctually wants lots of sex. He also wants to have sex with hot women because he doesn't want ugly children. ["hot" is by way of opinion.]

Women want money, as they're naturally the ones to bare and nurture children, they'll need some sort of support for the children.
It's why shopping makes them feel so good, it makes them feel like they aren't poor.

Access
04-11-2008, 03:16 PM
It's natural for a male to want to make as many babies as he can, therefore he instinctually wants lots of sex. He also wants to have sex with hot women because he doesn't want ugly children. ["hot" is by way of opinion.]

Women want money, as they're naturally the ones to bare and nurture children, they'll need some sort of support for the children.
It's why shopping makes them feel so good, it makes them feel like they aren't poor.

http://www.tvscoop.tv/Jeremy-Kyle-is-evil.jpg

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please try to stay on topic.

ToxicPaddy
04-11-2008, 03:18 PM
I love the movie, I saw some in R.E and watched it full a few days ago :D

But as for what women want, umm.. lasting relationships? I'm probably wrong aswell lol :P

camera
04-11-2008, 03:19 PM
interesting! the guys in my class went speechless when theyre bein asked that question

Wayne
04-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Tbh, I had to think about it quite a lot.

Roboevil
04-11-2008, 03:21 PM
http://www.tvscoop.tv/Jeremy-Kyle-is-evil.jpg

What's your point? Is that Jeremy Kyle?

Access
yes it is

ToxicPaddy
What's your point? Is that Jeremy Kyle?

I'm watching Jeremy Kyle now and it does look a bit like him :)

camera
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
please do not go off topic in my discussion :(

Access
04-11-2008, 03:25 PM
http://www.psychoduck.co.uk/Jerk.gif

dirrty
04-11-2008, 03:26 PM
me generally.

camera
04-11-2008, 03:27 PM
are u hot?

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 03:28 PM
so zah, WHAT DO YOU WANT AS A GIRL? :)

FlyingJesus
04-11-2008, 03:30 PM
God damn. Women want sex just as much as men, if not more. They just aren't as vocal about it and a lot of the time even deny it to themselves because it's not as socially acceptable for women to be promiscuous as it is for men. Furthermore men do not want just sex the most - that again is a social thing where we're MEANT to say that we do and we all have a good laugh and slap our thighs whilst roaring (with a big mug of ale in hand) about how much we love sex. Realistically men want security, and so do women if they'll let themselves admit it. No-one wants total freedom or independance - it's the reason we look for partners, the reason we look for other people to teach us and rule over us, hell it's the reason we start families. Anything that locks us down makes us feel safe and that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Pyroka, is what we as humans all want the most.

camera
04-11-2008, 03:33 PM
atm i can think of, respect. and for guys to read between the lines because noone ever rly gets me you know?
i wanna be loved as well :) thatll be very good. atm i need all the luvin i can get

Access
04-11-2008, 03:34 PM
i love you lascivious

camera
04-11-2008, 03:35 PM
God damn. Women want sex just as much as men, if not more. They just aren't as vocal about it and a lot of the time even deny it to themselves because it's not as socially acceptable for women to be promiscuous as it is for men. Furthermore men do not want just sex the most - that again is a social thing where we're MEANT to say that we do and we all have a good laugh and slap our thighs whilst roaring (with a big mug of ale in hand) about how much we love sex. Realistically men want security, and so do women if they'll let themselves admit it. No-one wants total freedom or independance - it's the reason we look for partners, the reason we look for other people to teach us and rule over us, hell it's the reason we start families. Anything that locks us down makes us feel safe and that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Pyroka, is what we as humans all want the most.
thats a lie

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 03:41 PM

OI YOU.

Zah, I can give you dat <3333 :P I can give you fashion advice too LOL.

FlyingJesus
04-11-2008, 03:44 PM
thats a lie

I don't mean in a literal or forced sense, but humans as a whole require security - we are after all, animals, and as such what we instinctively want most is survival and security

camera
04-11-2008, 03:45 PM
OI YOU.

Zah, I can give you dat <3333 :P I can give you fashion advice too LOL.

ino u can but ure nt REAL lol :(
eh no ty. i like my tank top + shorts / tshirt + jeans combo very much ty!!!!

yer but tom, these days, women r much more independent and they dnt necessarily need partners. they drown themselves in work etc etc

Earthquake
04-11-2008, 03:48 PM
They want marriage, big wedding, clothes, kids, our money

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 03:48 PM
ino u can but ure nt REAL lol :(
eh no ty. i like my tank top + shorts / tshirt + jeans combo very much ty!!!!

I can be if you want me to be real. ;)

Depends what colour they are, fashion down your way is probably a bit different to how it is down in Devon. It's easy to stand out here... Just don't wear Topman/Topshop lol.

FlyingJesus
04-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Ok then, what women want is to be treated as though they are independant, without having to truly be alone. I'm not trying to be sexist or put anyone down here, I'm just talking basic basic desires in complex complex beings :P and whether you admit it or not, women are full of double standards lol

camera
04-11-2008, 03:52 PM
lmao, i like dressing up once in awhile when im out with my girlfriend. uhm we follow american trends actually lol. i find brits trend abit OTT

Ok then, what women want is to be treated as though they are independant, without having to truly be alone. I'm not trying to be sexist or put anyone down here, I'm just talking basic basic desires in complex complex beings :P and whether you admit it or not, women are full of double standards lol

NOW THAT MAKES SENSE. im trying to figure it out myself too. i think women need are a good friend who will listen and give them hugs when theyre having a bad day, just BE THERE.

guys, sometimes women wants u to just listen :) nt advices or stuff like that. SOMETIMES THO

dirrty
04-11-2008, 03:53 PM
they want equality!

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 03:54 PM
lmao, i like dressing up once in awhile when im out with my girlfriend. uhm we follow american trends actually lol. i find brits trend abit OTT

American trends aren't that different to British trends. :P LOL I'm going offtopic omgsssss. Shocking. I just like dressing up when my stuff is out the wash, you just wait till I get paid , WARDROBE OVERHAULLLLL. :D

camera
04-11-2008, 03:58 PM
American trends aren't that different to British trends. :P LOL I'm going offtopic omgsssss. Shocking. I just like dressing up when my stuff is out the wash, you just wait till I get paid , WARDROBE OVERHAULLLLL. :D
they are different!!! i find myself dressin up more american than british. brits dress up like theyre going to a costume party or something. weirdos.
and -rep for goin off topic.
lolllllll u shd be my personal stylist, ryan!

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 03:59 PM
they are different!!! i find myself dressin up more american than british. brits dress up like theyre going to a costume party or something. weirdos.
and -rep for goin off topic.
lolllllll u shd be my personal stylist, ryan!

If I had to style you, I'd make sure you were always in your birthday suit. Brits don't dress up like that, omg what a lie.

FlyingJesus
04-11-2008, 04:02 PM
American trends aren't that different to British trends. :P

lol yeah they do, I find myself dressing more American recently tbh because I like to just wear a nice A&F shirt and Levis rather than all the cheap Topman/Primark/River Island stuff. I'm a sucker for labels lol, but tbh it does make you feel better when you know you're wearing something classy

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 04:03 PM
lol yeah they do, I find myself dressing more American recently tbh because I like to just wear a nice A&F shirt and Levis rather than all the cheap Topman/Primark/River Island stuff. I'm a sucker for labels lol, but tbh it does make you feel better when you know you're wearing something classy

Ohh yeah I agree with you there, brands are a big thing in America. Just things in the UK can be found in the shops you mentioned which are produced by big brands too. It's having the names on your clothes though which is pretty awesome. I've got an Armani coat, ehhehe.

camera
04-11-2008, 04:06 PM
idc for labels :( as long as its comfy, ill buy em.

and birthday suits? god damn. ull faint tbh. im all stick and bones atm ;llllllll!!!!!!! ive lost so much weight in a month

FlyingJesus
04-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Lovin' my Versace wallet haha :D I have no money atm for clothes though, it's all going on my car :(

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 04:08 PM
idc for labels :( as long as its comfy, ill buy em.

and birthday suits? god damn. ull faint tbh. im all stick and bones atm ;llllllll!!!!!!! ive lost so much weight in a month

I guess you don't know me, I like skinny gals. ;) EHEHEHE one serving of rape coming your way.

Lovin' my Versace wallet haha :D I have no money atm for clothes though, it's all going on my car :(

Versaceee?!? Jammy sod lol. I aint any money either, new job has left me poor *cri* What sorta car you got? A Bugati Veron, Mr Versace?

buttons
04-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Erm, somebody who loves them and will care for them? No idea. :P
yh plz

Clothes/bags/shoes? :)
& that

A nice car or jewellery? :P
yeh yeh yeh

lol no. what women want from MEN
there are no men

Protection, a home, respect, a family, a sense of humour obvs a must and someone who you can just relate to as a friend and at the same time love.

Thats what I think heh.
sense of humour would be nice yeh + someone who doesn't take em selves serious

atm i can think of, respect. and for guys to read between the lines because noone ever rly gets me you know?
i wanna be loved as well :) thatll be very good. atm i need all the luvin i can get
i luv u

i don't want independance, i well want a "man" who takes control of me but i'm not gonna be taken under the thumb by them, dunno how to explain.

oh and a guy that knows where he's goin in life is kl.

FlyingJesus
04-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Try a clapped out Clio haha, I love it though. It has the most comfy seats ever and it literally flies over speedbumps with my beautiful suspension ^_^
I know nothing about cars though, I know mine's a 1.4 whatever that means and I know it's blue

also@Jen: that's what I meant about women having double standards. What you basically need is a good liar tbh

Pyroka
04-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Try a clapped out Clio haha, I love it though. It has the most comfy seats ever and it literally flies over speedbumps with my beautiful suspension ^_^
I know nothing about cars though, I know mine's a 1.4 whatever that means and I know it's blue

LOL My mate has a 89 Clio, it's so funny. He's put a black racing stripe down the middle of it, and he has a new bumper after crashing into a fence. Forgot to put his handbrake on when parking LOL. 1.4 Litre? That's not too bad, for an old clio anyway.

camera
04-11-2008, 04:15 PM
I guess you don't know me, I like skinny gals. EHEHEHE one serving of rape coming your way.

Versaceee?!? Jammy sod lol. I aint any money either, new job has left me poor *cri* What sorta car you got? A Bugati Veron, Mr Versace?

***. no just no. i dislike guys who wear skinnies. NO

and Tom+Ryan why the **** r u going off topic. MAKE UR OWN THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen: ilu too! omg jen we're so different. ure the other half of the women. and im another half.

Mitch4?
04-11-2008, 04:21 PM

pretty damn good post tbh, i lol'd at the pyroka mention :]

RedStratocas
04-11-2008, 04:35 PM

levi's is the shiznat. i love classy clothes, ive been shopping urban outfitters quite often. i used to dislike spending a lot of money on clothes, but now i could care less how much it is as long as i like it. im looking to spend 60 bucks on a shirt i saw there, but it wasnt in my size.

camera
04-11-2008, 04:37 PM
FOR THE THIRD TIME, DO YOU MIND NOT GOING OFF TOPIC?
Thank you.

buttons
04-11-2008, 04:39 PM
haha zah see how annoyin it is now :D

camera
04-11-2008, 04:41 PM
but i went off topic in SPAM not in Discuss Anything :(
This thread is for discussions only and i only wanna see people discussing ON TOPIC :@

FlyingJesus
What women want is for guys to not go off topic

camera
Yes i agree 101%

buttons
04-11-2008, 04:42 PM
so you're callin zah a woman then?
when will i be one :(

kk ontopic basically i want a guy tht knows where he is goin in life and that's about it. i never thought bout independance.

FlyingJesus
04-11-2008, 04:42 PM
But seriously my shoes are so hot

camera
04-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Omg. I hate your shoes and i hate you.

RedStratocas
04-11-2008, 05:28 PM
pffft. girls are attracted to jerks and they cant even deny it. we talked about it in sociology last year, its part of their instincts. girls want someone who makes them feel like garbage.

camera
04-11-2008, 05:30 PM
i wont deny that i have been attracted to jerks before but its just infatuation nothing more :)

buttons
04-11-2008, 05:34 PM
pffft. girls are attracted to jerks and they cant even deny it. we talked about it in sociology last year, its part of their instincts. girls want someone who makes them feel like garbage.
most guys are jerks anyway + well i don't want someone who makes me feel like garbage i just tend to pick the guys that do

Earthquake
04-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Buttons is a little rebel, she needs some community servive from a man

Firehorse
04-11-2008, 06:21 PM
To get away from it all!

camera
04-11-2008, 06:22 PM
to get away from what?

Bun
04-11-2008, 07:07 PM
guys appear to always want sex, but when they experience love, they never want it to go. love is such a big area and in my opinion, it's what both men and women want.

Access
04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
cod is an expert, being a smoggie and all

camera
04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
i agree. idk bout the sex bit but thats what most girls think when asked the question.
according to the talk:
Get together > holding hands > kissing > more kissing (this is when the guy gets aroused) and it goes on from there lolllllllll

Bun
04-11-2008, 07:11 PM
cod is an expert, being a smoggie and all
shurrup :(

Access
04-11-2008, 07:12 PM
shurrup :(

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6f/French_Kiss.JPG/800px-French_Kiss.JPG

Bun
04-11-2008, 07:15 PM
er wot?

Access
04-11-2008, 07:16 PM
fancy a bum?

Mitch4?
04-11-2008, 07:16 PM

Nah some girls are attracted to jerks/bad boys because secretly they have no belief in themselves, and think that they don't deserve to be fully treated well.
I don't know if i worded it correctly, but im rightt haha.

camera
04-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Nah some girls are attracted to jerks/bad boys because secretly they have no belief in themselves, and think that they don't deserve to be fully treated well.
I don't know if i worded it correctly, but im rightt haha.
and some are attracted to jerks because jerks make a good first impression then be their jerk self again when theyve accomplished their mission.

CJW93
04-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Something to shout about

Abbie.
04-11-2008, 08:01 PM
LOL i dont even know what i want tbh

so i cant answer the questionn

Access
04-11-2008, 08:05 PM
LOL i dont even know what i want tbh

so i cant answer the questionn

don't be shy

camera
05-11-2008, 06:51 AM
lol abbie atm, what is it that you want? :)

Abbie.
09-11-2008, 10:20 PM
lol abbie atm, what is it that you want? :)

someone who i can talk to easily and who understands me and loves me

that sounds so cheesey though lmao.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!