PDA

View Full Version : hobbit..

hone1
29-06-2004, 11:51 PM
any1 red the book the hobbit (before lord of teh rings) its a great book i loved it:) if u havent red it i sugeest u buy it or rent it from the libary ( get it if u like lord of the rings) great book i heard there maybe making a film of the hobbit i hope soo :)

Butcher11
30-06-2004, 02:07 PM
No I think they're making a video game Hobbit, but probably not a movie of ti. Anyway I started reading it and it sounds cool. I love LOTR

hone1
30-06-2004, 02:21 PM
the game is out in uk so it should be on U.S (illl keep my fingers crossed a film comes out:)

Shimanocono
07-07-2004, 10:01 PM
There is a Hobbit game here in Canada so I'm sure there is in the states. It's been out for quite a while actually.

There are rumours about making it into a movie. However I really hope they do not. The Hobbit is an amazing book and would rather not see it as a movie and I know people wil lsay then don't see it but I would be to tempted. :p

ShadowSam19
07-07-2004, 10:14 PM
i actually hear on the news or something that the director wants to make hobbit, but first he is making a new king kong movie, then he will start on the hobit. I may have misheard it but i thikmt hats right :)

Shimanocono
08-07-2004, 12:51 AM
i actually hear on the news or something that the director wants to make hobbit, but first he is making a new king kong movie, then he will start on the hobit. I may have misheard it but i thikmt hats right :)

Peter Jackson is making a new King Kong movie but I am not sure if he wil lfor sure be doing The Hobbit but he is considering it.

Kirk
08-07-2004, 11:49 AM
It was in the paper a lot here since its the biggest movie which has been made in NZ. He was considering making The Hobbit, though even if he wanted to the fact remains that he might not be able to keep a Producer, however this is highly unlikely with the money made from the LOTR.

jd25
31-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Yeah i live in the usa and the hobbit has been out for a long long long time ... never played it though

lukeisok
12-08-2004, 09:16 AM
That books cool Omg my 50 post thank you all

A.NDI
23-08-2004, 11:58 AM
i love the hobbit
:p my favorite chapter is riddles in the dark

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!