PDA

View Full Version : Anime Utawarerumono, Guyver

Josh-sama
04-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Anyone watched these 2? Loved them both.

Uta is one of my top 5, Guyver is better dubbed than subbed.
But still brilliant :D

Nemo
04-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Utawa has an awesome ending, almost made me cry D:

Josh-sama
04-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Utawa has an awesome ending, almost made me cry D:

You did cry! Brill ending.

Neversoft
04-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Utawarerumono is the second anime I properly watched, and to this day it is also my second favourite anime ever. Such a brillaint series. Loved the story, loved the characters, loved the relationship, loved the way it was spread out, loved the way it progressed, loved the animation, loved the music and I loved the voice acting. Rikiya Koyama, the voice of Hakuoro, is the best Japanese voice actor in the world.

Guyver starts off pretty mediocre, but it keeps getting better and better as it progresses. The only real problem I have with it is that if it doesn't have a second season, it's left with a really weak ending. That's why I started reading the manga. The story gets even better after the anime ends. Sho has a one-on-one fight with a Zoalord in his Guyver Gigantic form, and Makishima betrays everyone, steals Sho's Gigantic Guyver and creates his own army of Super Zoanoid's that are even stronger than normal super zoanoids. The old man dies to save Makishima, but he doesn't care. He also turned the girl that loved him into a Zoalord to control his Super Zoanoid army. She is like REALLY powerful. Aptom get's captured when he goes to save Sho and they inject him with some stuff that makes him evil, and he absorb's like 10 Super Zoanoid's and becomes madly awesome and madly strong. He then tries to kill Sho and his friend. Also, a female Guyver has recently appeared. No one know's who or what it is yet.

Josh-sama
04-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Utawarerumono is the second anime I properly watched, and to this day it is also my second favourite anime ever. Such a brillaint series. Loved the story, loved the characters, loved the relationship, loved the way it was spread out, loved the way it progressed, loved the animation, loved the music and I loved the voice acting. Rikiya Koyama, the voice of Hakuoro, is the best Japanese voice actor in the world.

Guyver starts off pretty mediocre, but it keeps getting better and better as it progresses. The only real problem I have with it is that if it doesn't have a second season, it's left with a really weak ending. That's why I started reading the manga. The story gets even better after the anime ends. Sho has a one-on-one fight with a Zoalord in his Guyver Gigantic form, and Makishima betrays everyone, steals Sho's Gigantic Guyver and creates his own army of Super Zoanoid's that are even stronger than normal super zoanoids. The old man dies to save Makishima, but he doesn't care. He also turned the girl that loved him into a Zoalord to control his Super Zoanoid army. She is like REALLY powerful. Aptom get's captured when he goes to save Sho and they inject him with some stuff that makes him evil, and he absorb's like 10 Super Zoanoid's and becomes madly awesome and madly strong. He then tries to kill Sho and his friend. Also, a female Guyver has recently appeared. No one know's who or what it is yet.

Sounds bonerfying.

LoveToStack
04-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Seen Utawarerumono, previous comments say enuf about it. Not seen Guyver, been told to watch it by a couple people, not had the time as of yet, what's it about?

Josh-sama
04-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Some highschool kid gets supa-powas and fights enemies trying to kill him and get the power back.

Neversoft
04-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Josh your explanations are boring. It's a lot better than you just made it sound.

Nemo
04-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Some highschool kid gets supa-powas and fights enemies trying to kill him and get the power back.
SOUNDS ******* AWESOME BY YOUR EXPLANATION!!!!

chris get on msn

Josh-sama
04-11-2008, 09:35 PM
SOUNDS ******* AWESOME BY YOUR EXPLANATION!!!!

chris get on msn

DNT IT JUSTZ!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!