PDA

View Full Version : The Habbox Lottery - Brilliant.

Ajthedragon
04-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Ok, recently I have been attending The Habbox Lottery and am posting this thread because I think Dudedanny123 doesnt get praised enough for his awsome show, the quiz at the start is great and fun(ny) to watch aswell as challenging aswell as the actual draw itself being quite fun to watch! :D

Mr.OSH
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
:) I'm please you like the events and competitions that are being ran by Habbox. We're very lucky to have such hard working and dedicated staff and thanks for your feedback!

H0BJ0B
04-11-2008, 11:38 PM
I have to agree. Danny's been improving the show over the last couple of months and has kept records of entries, etc. - they've all improved by quite a bit. Rollovers are being introduced some time within November which should be quite cool, so watch out for that too!

Yonder
04-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Ye lottery is always great like the paid lottery we used to have here at Habbox, but a free lottery is even better! Pity it isnt bigger, i know the whole cost but would be nice for it to be a massive win :) Also if it was a little more Lotto style somehow somewhere you can get a ticket either database coded with the forum or something i dont know i know vbulletin has some sort of shop slash lottery system. It would ease up on the manual but plus a lot more people would enter and make it more popular. Though then again you would have less chance of winning but its free to enter so you cant moan!

Ajthedragon
05-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Sounds good. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!