PDA

View Full Version : habbo bank

zaphod9642
04-11-2008, 09:01 PM
after seeing this thread
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=531706

i thought it would be good to have a habbo bank

u can store creds n hc's with a 6% intrest each month
u can take out loans but they can reposses ur furni (they must know ur pass so they can do this)
they is not habbo (sulake) but some trusted habbos
please tell me if theres any improve ments
n stuff

coley
04-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Ye sounds like a good idea.

HELPER-Ghost
04-11-2008, 10:00 PM
No because these "trusted habbos" would probably turn.

Bad idea to have actual habbos instead of staff to do this.

ElliottThompson
04-11-2008, 10:20 PM
No because these "trusted habbos" would probably turn.

Bad idea to have actual habbos instead of staff to do this.
LOL he it rite, I can just imagine these "trusted habbos" loosing the file with all of people account in it and going, oopsie, peel. Only way I can think of getin around this wud be sending out a receipt email to all account hotels with a verification code for reassurance but that just makes it all too complicated. Wudent mind it if habno themselves took this idea on! Ps sorry for typos , I'm usin my iPod touch to use hxf atm

Seany
04-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Hmm sounds pretty good, if you get hacked you always got it there safe I suppose?

Pin code and that, trusted habbos by idea, should be some auto-mated system, I don't agree with that much interest though, I would like it, but that's too much for Habbo, they would lose money.

05-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Good idea with too many flaws imo

Earthquake
05-11-2008, 04:30 AM
I think people should be able to create banks, but with the same properties as any other bank, just the fact you can re-name it, and not actually store your own furniture inside of it.

So it would be around 25C (Credits) and your able to a tool/cp where people can open a webstore/client based input/output storage which is then sent to the owners group page where furniture banks can be accessed to see whats in there or not, if this doesn't make sence, I'm actually going to make a few graphics towards it.

zaphod9642
06-11-2008, 04:01 PM
there is definataerallyflaws but you could have it your self
like abit like icers (if anyone doesnt know) theres a limit of £3000 a year on normal icer so a limit on creds??

Hushie
06-11-2008, 09:53 PM
And what's to stop the people reporting you for hacking, then you getting arrested for 'stealing' their furni when you repossess them?

zaphod9642
06-11-2008, 10:03 PM
And what's to stop the people reporting you for hacking, then you getting arrested for 'stealing' their furni when you repossess them?

as i said it has flaws and i did say after that if you had it yourself then you shouldnt have to reposess anything

Calabrian
07-11-2008, 02:35 PM
lol sorry
nice idea

but it wont work
The owner of the bank can just take everyones furni and creds

And anywayz, it's not difficult to store ur own furni in ur own room

zaphod9642
07-11-2008, 07:27 PM
lol sorry
nice idea

but it wont work
The owner of the bank can just take everyones furni and creds

And anywayz, it's not difficult to store ur own furni in ur own room
DOES NOONE LISTEN READ MY OTHER POST I SAID YOU COULD HOLD THE BANK YOUR SELF AND HAVE A LIMIT YOU PUT IN EVERY MONTH

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!