PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] What in Earth!

Yonder
05-11-2008, 01:15 AM
So i was their in the HxHD having a chat about old times at Habbox naming old names next thing bang pops up and moderator warning telling me that i am using unacceptable language.

I wasn't but i asked the room if i was, everyone replied no.

So carrying on speaking about the election well mostly i was just reading what Angel-Light and Soccerboy was saying as they were watching the election.

Then another message pops up. You have been muted for 10 minutes for unacceptable language.

So by this point im thinking what an earth!

So unamused i report it as an emergency an IMO its harrasment as i have clearly done nothing wrong then they give me a 2 hour ban for using the contact form, inappropirately.

I mean its late anyways so 2 hour ban doesnt really matter, but id thought id vent somewhere to get it off my chest.

Tintinnabulate
05-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Wth thats unfair :s
Contact them.

Earthquake
05-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Why would you even talk about the past :S Get on with the future I say! New members, more fun!

Yonder
05-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Why would you even talk about the past :S Get on with the future I say! New members, more fun!

Lol because im old and i like history! Id contact them but tbh for a 2 hour ban it wasn't worth it. If it happens again i will contact them as it was highly unfair. I just needed somewhere to vent and the Bobba section was made for times like that :D

Frisky
05-11-2008, 02:07 PM
So i was their in the HxHD having a chat about old times at Habbox naming old names next thing bang pops up and moderator warning telling me that i am using unacceptable language.

I wasn't but i asked the room if i was, everyone replied no.

So carrying on speaking about the election well mostly i was just reading what Angel-Light and Soccerboy was saying as they were watching the election.

Then another message pops up. You have been muted for 10 minutes for unacceptable language.

So by this point im thinking what an earth!

So unamused i report it as an emergency an IMO its harrasment as i have clearly done nothing wrong then they give me a 2 hour ban for using the contact form, inappropirately.

I mean its late anyways so 2 hour ban doesnt really matter, but id thought id vent somewhere to get it off my chest.

That's so unfair! :o

..and don't you mean 'What on earth' not an? :P

The past of Habbo was when it was good. If you compare you will see ;]

Jack.Lfc
05-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Minx of society.

Immenseman
05-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Lol I said "cam" twice and got the same thing.

Yonder
05-11-2008, 03:08 PM
They ease the filter and allow you to turn it off yet if you said cam u got warned/banned jesus thats stupid lol. I honestly dont even remember saying anything wrong.

ye i was ---MAD--- so i didn't type the title correctly lol.

PriceTags
05-11-2008, 04:37 PM
The unacceptable things are automatic.

mortimus2
02-12-2008, 12:43 PM
OMG that happened to me. All i said was "fish"

Hevvs
13-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I said phone sex twice and got muted :') Which was fair enough O.o But anyways I've noticed that they're like comeing down harder on bad language next thing you know it'll be like clubpenguin (lol) you can't type any punctuation marks to avoid the filter stupid mods tbh :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!