PDA

View Full Version : Live 8 2005

Gothic_Stepheth
03-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Like many millions all over the world, today I spent the day in the house watching the biggest show in the world. For me it was very emotional and brilliant at the same time. Infact, I dunno what Im saying because words cant explain my mixed emotions. As I sat on the couch with my mum, dad and little bro heart broken tears flooded from my eyes whilst I watched the stars singing thier hearts out. There were some bands and artists there that I thought shouldnt have been there but I though, wth they've done thier part. And you know what, they're absoloutly right. It shouldnt be about us donating It should be about justice and trying to show all of the government what the REAL world is. I just think its sick when you see these ppl trying to sell thier tickets when they got them for nout! I wanna know all yer views on todays huge events. Ta folks! :D

RedStratocas
03-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Some bands shouldnt have been there? Just because you dont like the band, doesnt mean they shouldnt be there. Who do you mean anyway?

Craig
03-07-2005, 12:05 PM
some bands demanded goody bags with gucci in it.omg how unfair and selfish!

Gothic_Stepheth
03-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Oh no. Not bands that I dont like. Bands and people that shouldnt have been there for some reasons that I wont go into. Take the lead singer of The Who for example. I wont go into that on a monitered forum though. And also some bands and ppl like The Scissor Sisters and Elton John going on about thier private rights. Just because of thing that were going on. I mean, yeah, they have every right to be there but the first thing that came our of Elton John's mouth was a comment on what he thinks people are REALLY there for. I think you know what I mean but I aint gonna go into it incase Iget banned :p

Craig
03-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Steph u have very sophisticated views which are very mature and I reckon are cool,dont mind me asking but how old are you?Cos you are very wise and also a bit more goss. i heard Bill Gates donated 2billion pounds,false or true?

Gothic_Stepheth
03-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Im 12 lol. Got into a debate with a 17 year old last night and it ended with him saying "Uhh" Lol. Errmm and I dunno about Bill Gates donating 2billion. He certainly have the money to though. I must look into that *Checks Google* ;) Ta mooch

RedStratocas
04-07-2005, 02:47 AM
Nice job stealing the avt I made by the way. You are the 7th person so far I havent given permission to.

Gothic_Stepheth
04-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Lmao
I saw loadsa peepo with it. Didnt know anyone made it so I stole from somone else. Im a newbie btw.. Lmao I'll change it mate :p

Tommy
04-07-2005, 07:43 PM
so kind ;P

and billions watched it xP

RedStratocas
04-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Lmao
I saw loadsa peepo with it. Didnt know anyone made it so I stole from somone else. Im a newbie btw.. Lmao I'll change it mate :p

Lol. Well obviously someone made it. It didnt appear out of nowhere. You can keep it.

Gothic_Stepheth
04-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeh but I didnt know it was someone on habbox that made it. Someone could've got it from google or summit :p Dont make me look like a bimbo! Lmao :p

RedStratocas
04-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeh but I didnt know it was someone on habbox that made it. Someone could've got it from google or summit :p Dont make me look like a bimbo! Lmao :p

Lol. Just made it yesterday actually :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!