PDA

View Full Version : New Newsie

Sepron
05-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi Sepron! We are delighted to inform you that you can now display FIVE badges at the same time, along with your one favourite Group!

If you are still in search of your first badge then we have some more great news for you.

We have created a list of achievements with a large variety of difficulty levels for you to attempt.
Any challenge you successfully complete will be rewarded with a cool badge for you to display next to your Habbo!

The tougher the challenge, the more exclusive the badge.
Get into the Hotel and pick out your favourite badge combination today! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/307-show-off-your-achievements?utm_source=newsiewk38&utm_medium=sale1&utm_campaign=newrelease60)

Games of SnowStorm and BattleBall: Rebound! are now even better as we have made a few tweaks based on YOUR feedback!

1 You can now select different game lengths for SnowStorm. The options are 2, 3 and 5 minutes.

2 When choosing to play again it used to be that you'd disconnect from the game if your old team had already filled up it's available places (due to others changing teams). Now, you will automatically go to another available team.

3 Finally, by popular demand, we have restored the SnowStorm and BattleBall: Rebound! Public Lobbies! You can use them to hang out with friends, meet other players and of course play a game or three!

Bucho6 & Lost_Witness
Hotel Managers

Zebroid
05-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Sent this out a bit late... :eusa_clap

Sepron
05-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeh, i was thinking that, but i recieved it today for some reason??

http://img.habboupload.com/1225901178.png

Frisky
05-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Was it Hotmail??

Hotmail really HATES Habbo emails.

I asked for pass reset on like 5 of my clones (which i still cant get on) and I don't get a reply untill 3 days later and when I click the link it's timed out.

:(

Jarkie
05-11-2008, 06:24 PM
I got sent this as well LOL

Habbo is a bit late, it has stuff to do with Habbohood lol

e5
05-11-2008, 06:58 PM
It's really old actually, they've even said spiderwick furni is in the catalogue :rolleyes:

MONEYMAGIC
05-11-2008, 07:09 PM
It wasn't just Hotmail. I got one on my Yahoo account.

Mikey
05-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Lol mine was sent today as well :L

Tintinnabulate
05-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Was it Hotmail??

I asked for pass reset on like 5 of my clones (which i still cant get on) and I don't get a reply untill 3 days later and when I click the link it's timed out.

I can't get on any of my good account cos Hotmail wont receive habbo emails :@

mlp16
07-11-2008, 09:59 PM
I got this too. =] Well yesterday now :l Weird.

LukeyBaby
07-11-2008, 10:10 PM
i got this aswell but it was on a new account but like a week late? so i have no idea what's going on lolol

BobX
07-11-2008, 11:24 PM
Was it Hotmail??

same on my old acc. use yahoo.. it cant be reverted so its safer too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!