PDA

View Full Version : Live 8

Dust-Ball.
03-07-2005, 08:39 AM
:eusa_hand What Is Live 8 all about? :eusa_hand

Live 8 is to help make poverity HISTORY it was set up 20 Years ago by SIR Bob Geldofe and has rasied millions but this year for live 8 no money went to charity it was to raise awernes with 9 consets 150 bands 1 message help make poverity history this week the world leader will meet and decied weather to help make poverity history and end it for GOOD Ever ythree seconds a child dies in affrica help us stop that now. This ook you about 30 seconds to read that is 10 children dieing evry 3 seconds of CUREABLE desisese. Every night a child gose to bed hungrey scared and ill you can make a difrence by signing the the LIVE 8 Website. Click Here To do It. You are helping to
MAKE POVERITY HISTORY
also vist here and watch the vidios! Some May be Destressing (http://www.live8live.com/list/)
:eusa_hand Thank You For Reading My pece about Make Poverity Histor and LIVE 8. :eusa_hand

Haemogloben
03-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Ok I think I could maybe have found that out by watching the 6 o'clock news for about 20 seconds. Oh and Live 8 was not set up 20 years ago :S

Nice try, but we aren't all thick.

Craig
03-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Lol Live AID was not Live 8 :P

Tommy
03-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Live aid was 20 years ago, that was a massive fund raiser for poverty.

Live 8 which was yesterday was to raise awareness to the G8 Summit (The 8 most powerful men in the world) because they can stop 30,000 kids dying every day.

Craig
03-07-2005, 11:14 AM
lets hope the g8 go for the correct decision like us brits!!

Am_I_Cool?
03-07-2005, 11:45 AM
yer glad we ripped up their debt,the other 7 should join us :D

Gothic_Stepheth
03-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Ok I think I could maybe have found that out by watching the 6 o'clock news for about 20 seconds. Oh and Live 8 was not set up 20 years ago :S

Nice try, but we aren't all thick.

Infact Live 8 was partly set up 20 years ago by Sir Bob Geldof. It was Live Aid then though. You obviosly havent really got the point of what its all about. I agree with the owner of this thread. Now raising money ISNT going to make things better cause then they know what people are going to think. They're gonna think that they are getting all the money so why bother? Also that isnt the only point as that would REALLY be a good reason. They want the G8 Leaders to rise to this and show them how many people want this to stop. :D We obviously we do have some thick ppl, Tuolit

-Iceo
03-07-2005, 01:16 PM
The Concert Went very well I heard, but as a Perosn I dont realy like Music that Much,(View Profile) so I only realy watched the End round my mates House of it while he was on Habbo. But Still I belive Make Poverty History. Plus One thing. How do I get that Newbie Thing Off its rather annoying!

Craig
03-07-2005, 02:54 PM
u post more posts or buy habbox vip :D newbie member has gone =)

Dust-Ball.
04-07-2005, 06:25 AM
thank u for reading my pst on live 8

Craig
04-07-2005, 04:00 PM
its ok :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!