PDA

View Full Version : Goala street

Kyle
06-11-2008, 03:19 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/352-goala-street

Help the inhabitants of G'oala Street figure out where they live, in our new competition!
After many, many, tedious hours of heated discussion between myself and Bucho6 over the best way to pronounce "Koala" to most sound like an Australian, it was decided that perhaps we should switch our attention to other more pressing matters. Like, figuring out what the furry little creatures eat, since sitting quietly in the corner of the UK Habbo Office was a G'oala!
There were 10 Houses in G'oala Street, located just off Ramsay Street, Erinsborough. Unfortunately, after a recent storm that swept through the area, all of the house numbers have been mixed up! The Houses should be listed in order from 1 to 10 but, after the mix up, have had to be changed to A to J to prevent confusion for the furry little inhabitants.
Investigate the 10 Houses one by one and look for clues. Can you get each House their correct number back? There's an Aussie Outback Collectable and 1 month of Habbo Club to 10 randomly selected Habbos, with the correct answer, who can.
Use the form below to submit your entry and click here to enter the hotel (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client). Once in the hotel, simply open the G'oala Street Navigator Floor to start exploring. Good luck!
Lost_Witness

G'oala Street Puzzle

Use this poll to submit your competition entry. Simply put the correct House number (from 1 to 10) next to the House letters (from A to J). When entering the House numbers, please put the numerical number not the written number EG 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
House A is actually House number:

House B is actually House number:

House C is actually House number:

House D is actually House number:

House E is actually House number:

House F is actually House number:

House G is actually House number:

House H is actually House number:

House I is actually House number:

House J is actually House number:

The competition closes on Wednesday 12th November at 11am.
Our 10 lucky winners will be announced later the same day.

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed this has allready been posted.

leahhh
06-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Done !

Seany
06-11-2008, 03:48 PM
I don't really get it, the only one I can get is J cos is a 2 digit number, which makes it 10, and B was half of J which makes it 5 LOL

confusing much.

leahhh
06-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Has anyone done it yet?

Kyle
06-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Has anyone done it yet?
Yup I done it before I posted...

Access
06-11-2008, 04:09 PM
took me about 3 and a half minutes to complete

probs a waste of time though

Seany
06-11-2008, 04:09 PM
oo i done it LOL

leahhh
06-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Yup I done it before I posted...

I doubt it as i was about to post but as soon as i was about to click new thread i saw you made it, so if you did do it, it must of taken you like 30 secs :L

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!