PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel users would respond to this reward system

Tim.
06-11-2008, 04:25 PM
I've rescently been looking for a reward system which will actualy get the visitors intrested, because badges and all that seem pretty much useless in the aid of getting members registering and posting on my forum, So my plan is to offer a weekly draw, In which any one who posts will be entered into however many times they post (Spam posts will not count and will be removed from the draw) Prizes up for grabs so far are

1 User will win - Habbo furniture (type of furniture will be announced at the start of the week) 1 month premium user + 15 extra reputation points.

2 Users will win habbo furniture

3 Users will win premium membership for a month

4 Users will receive 15 extra reputation points

I would like your feedback and ideas, as your obviously all forum users and you know what you like, Well some people don't.

Helpful suggestions and comments i will give Reputation for.

Leet
06-11-2008, 08:55 PM
I had this issue with my forum a few years ago, and i'm on my way of re-opening my habbo forum. (under the same name just different .tld or w/e..

I still had the badges and stuff, but for getting members and keeping them active and that I had a competition like yours, I called it unlock the Vault, 1 week it'll be a posting week then it'll be a question week etc and then via admincp comps modification I simply click announce winner and it picks lol.. the winner then got 100 credits, but i suppose furni can work too, depending on how much you give away. ?

Tim.
06-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Cheers for your ideas :D +REP

Jebbo.
07-11-2008, 02:48 PM
yeah sounds pretty good i would join in :)

Tim.
07-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Cheers for the support, well i feel we'll be going ahead with this and i'll post details within the next few days once we've got everything organised.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!