PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] omg... Banned or :S

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Well, my brother was on habbo as he usualy is and this time he got perm banned (he has been banned like 4 times on dif accounts), when he got off i went to log on my habbo account but it came up saying im banned... i know im not becuase my homepage still works and it lets me login it only says im banned when i try and load the game... he cant even log on the homepage as it says he is banned so i know its not that. I have tried to change my IP incase its a IP ban but nothing happens, here is what happens when i try and log in

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp47/J-Dot-H/omg.jpg

Does anyone know why it is doing this and/or how i can stop this?
i am 100% sure my habbo account isnt banned it just says that... i want to go on habbo but i dont know what to do :l

If i make a new account and try to log in i also get the same thing

Thread Moved by AMERlCA.. (Forum Moderator): Please post in the right section next time, thanks.

Jxhn
06-11-2008, 04:58 PM
You're probably shockwave ID banned. I can't discuss how to get around that on here, so your best bet is to use the contct tool and explain the situation.

LoveToStack
06-11-2008, 05:01 PM
they also ban machine IDs sometimes, not often tho.

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 05:02 PM
aww that sucks, i will, but will they unban me even tough i havnt done anything or is it like my brother is banned so im going down with him? :P

and ty for telling me what ban it might be ;)

EDIT:
Machine ID ban?
wow... that sounds umm like you cant get round that at all lawl :P
not that i was gana get around it :l

Experting
06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Dont you just uninstall shockwave and re-install it ?

Kyle
06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
It's a shockwave ban mate, just reinstall shockwave.

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 05:05 PM
ty for your comments and all that, i will try and reinstall shockwave but i think i tried it last night and it didnt work but i will try again :]

Kyle
06-11-2008, 05:08 PM
ty for your comments and all that, i will try and reinstall shockwave but i think i tried it last night and it didnt work but i will try again :]
You have to uninstall it first, then install it.

Ostinato
06-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Naw they won't do anything about it if it was 'your brother'. They don't care and they had a big post about this (long long time ago) saying how if you are sharing a computer to go on Habbo there needs to be an udnerstanding for all users that if they break rules it will impact to all accounts accessing.
aww that sucks, i will, but will they unban me even tough i havnt done anything or is it like my brother is banned so im going down with him? :P

and ty for telling me what ban it might be ;)

EDIT:
Machine ID ban?
wow... that sounds umm like you cant get round that at all lawl :P
not that i was gana get around it :l

Foals
06-11-2008, 05:34 PM
getting perm banned on habbo is the best thing that can happen to an addict, look at e5

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 06:02 PM
1. I deleted shockwave and reinstalled and nothing has happend....
2. I am not a addict... i play to socialice with mates and when im bored
3. If its a machine ID ban then i am ******?

e5
06-11-2008, 06:04 PM
getting perm banned on habbo is the best thing that can happen to an addict, look at e5
What's that meant to mean? :S I was like addicted last year..... I love how I come into lots of threads. famous or wot.

I think it does that when you've received an IP ban.
Uninstall and then re-install shockwave and that should resolve your problem :)

Alternatively, email Habbo. If that doesn't work, kill your brother. It will make you feel much better. :rolleyes:

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 06:20 PM
i dont think it is a IP ban due to the fact i reset my my IP and was still banned
I also reinstalled my shockwave and still nothing happend
and its pointless emailingthem as someoen said that a post was made saying any actions taken on a computer will effect ALL users :P

i could always use my laptop if its works i just cba :P

e5
06-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Well if you cba what's the point asking for advice here. Try a different computer to be sure.

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 06:29 PM
yeah but if i use my laptop then it defeats the object of this topic if it was to work.. i dont like to use my laptop but i wil try it right now just to see...

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 06:44 PM
wont let me edit my post...

I tried to go on habbo on my laptop and got the same result... *** :l

does this mean i can like never play habbo :|

Infractionized.
06-11-2008, 07:19 PM
:fail Foals :D

Try on a different computer, maybe a Mac! :D

or TRY to get a Linux port of shockwave. Moderators on Habbo.co.uk are drunk on their shifts :P

OFF-TOPIC
:D:D:D:D:DI LOVE THIS EMOTICON :D ;D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 07:33 PM
lmao did u just get banned? lawl :P

and i tried a dif pc/laptop but all mine are windows... i dont have linux or a mac :[

Elw00d
06-11-2008, 07:42 PM
wouldnt suprise me if he was banned for the comment he made about uk moderators.
people with power now days go over the top.
ban for silly reasons and i know for a fact habbo are banning ppl with lots of furni to encourage more ppl to buy creds etc

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 07:49 PM
:o wow... pathetic uk habbo these days, looks ike the credit crunch is coming to habbo :l

Freeza101
06-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Contact Sulake or Habbo and they will get back to you in 36 Hours

Elw00d
06-11-2008, 08:02 PM
yeh, they will click autoreply on there options and send you
" we are unable to lift the bann at this time"

I,HELP
06-11-2008, 08:25 PM
i will try to email them but whenever i have done it i have just got a auto message :l

nicknbooner
07-11-2008, 01:12 PM
I could tell you how to deal with this, but they could see it and I dont wanna make mods mad =D

I,HELP
07-11-2008, 02:56 PM
riiight... ok then... pointless post lol :S

Casio
12-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Client Banned simple as lol

Blinger1
12-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Didn't he have a mental breakdown or some crap?

http://z.hubpages.com/u/84166_f260.jpg

To get rid of a machine ban, go to script-o-m..... (yep, figure it out yourself the end part) and go for the machine ban part ;)

Earthquake
12-11-2008, 11:55 AM
theyve blocked your internet IP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!