PDA

View Full Version : Gondola ever to increase in price?

Eight.
06-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Do you ever think the gondola is gonna increase in price, Cause I might wait until till around 2009 and sell it or shall I sell it?

AgnesIO
07-11-2008, 07:28 AM
I do not think it will rise atm.

However in a few months i think it might, depending on what comps habbo being out etc.

Obviously when people leave habbo less will be around, so that may also help :D

Hope this helps,

Dom

DieselShaq
07-11-2008, 07:45 AM
I doubt they will, except that I just sold one for a Fire Dragon Lamp (2.50 CS). Prices go up when demand goes up, but I doubt people will go into a frenzy over them all of a sudden. However, if Habbo has a competition which is themed on Italy or something, then they might...

Calabrian
07-11-2008, 08:43 AM
WHat they said

But i have to say, these collectables are such a let down
All except big ben are worth less then 1cs

Doubt it will ever increase tbh, not unless something happens

Eight.
07-11-2008, 03:37 PM
WHat they said

But i have to say, these collectables are such a let down
All except big ben are worth less then 1cs

Doubt it will ever increase tbh, not unless something happens

True, I shouldn't of brought it. I kinda think the italy theme will come soon due to GlobeTrekkers, I am just gonna wait around till it ries

-Danube-
09-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Ye, eventhough we have this GlobeTrekkers thing and you can create your own landmark room i really haven't seen a rise in any of the Collectables yet and tbh i don't think they will. There just so many on the hotel that people can even buy for 10 creds, they are just not a good investment unless you could buy loads at 0.5 and sell for 1.0

They are dependant on a competition but even when one comes about they still don't rise

TopManTim
09-11-2008, 03:44 PM
in about 10years yes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!