PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Habbos in the real world

Japan
08-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Lol i decided to do some alts (Not very good ones xD ) with habbos and real things put together.
I've only made one so far, but i'll make another soon
P.s CONSTRUCTIVE not rude criticism pls - i can't really improve my alts if the only feedback i get is "Your alts are crap"
p.p.s its a bit small so click on it to make it bigger

ItsDave
08-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Quite a good alt actually. Just the quality, but you've added a not too simple picture of a cat in there so I dont know if it could be made better. Well done I guess.

Wayne
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
You should've made the whole background black, you can see some bits of cat it looks like. Nice try though, it looks quite good.

Japan
08-11-2008, 09:41 PM
I've just made another xD
No negative comments please =)

Japan
08-11-2008, 09:42 PM
And ty for all your comments ^^ =)

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Pleae do not double post, simply edit ur previous.

James!
08-11-2008, 09:44 PM
lol its ****, you've just drawn different eyes and then cut (poorly) around a cat.

Japan
08-11-2008, 09:58 PM
lol its ****, you've just drawn different eyes and then cut (poorly) around a cat.

Yes, i can really improve my alt with that comment.
Thanks for making my day >:l

lPinoy
08-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Its alright..

- Find a good render or possibly remove all the background.
- Save as .PNG

British
08-11-2008, 10:59 PM
nice idea

edit: sorry i pressed Save twice.

Edited by HELPER-Ghost (Forum Moderator): Posts merged due to forum lag

Re-Education
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
His comment clearly posted how to improve. Dont get angry because someone doesn't like your alt, if you expect everyone to treat you like a god and like everything you do in life you wont get far. I don't really like it. Its C&P, and could be considered more of a joke than an actual alt.

Ways to improve:

I know the point of this was to put habbo to real, but don't, it ruins the whole thing. (Make the cat a giant HABBO cat.)

The eyes look terrible, you should've left them as they were.

Save as PNG, the quality is very bad.

-----------

2/10 , Sorry i just don't like it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!