PDA

View Full Version : I miss this girl

Phreedom
09-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Ok, so this girl I'm still kinda friends with, this summer we didn't see each other but talked and texted a lot and I think we both liked each other. We saw each other at a football game for the first time since that and we were all over each other sort of. We didn't kiss or anything, but like held hands and talked to each other and had some laughs. At the end it was just me and her waiting for our parents to pick us up, and we got quiet as if one of us were to say something. I hugged her and had to leave and we told each other we loved each other (as usual haha) and then left. After that she didn't talk to me like at all and seemed like she was mad at me. Could she have been mad that I didn't ask her out?

I really miss her and want a good friendship or more again with her. she's amazing :( i wasn't confident enough to ask her out. what should i do?

09-11-2008, 04:30 PM
I think you should make plans to hang out with her, and ask her out.
Shes probably mad cause you didnt

Phreedom
09-11-2008, 07:49 PM
I think you should make plans to hang out with her, and ask her out.
Shes probably mad cause you didnt

it's been a few weeks... should i still try?

MissAlice
09-11-2008, 07:52 PM

Yes, don't keep her waiting forever. Invite her out, you have nothing to lose, and lots to gain :)

Ramones
09-11-2008, 07:55 PM
you told her you loved her after the first time you met her? DAAAAAAAMN

09-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Totally, just tell her its been bothering you ever since.

EleanorG
09-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Oh dear me, men and their confidence! I agree with the others, ask her out sometime, if you find that too hard, ask if shes planning on going to any more football matches, and make sure you are there ;) Don't make the same mistake second time round.

Phreedom
09-11-2008, 09:29 PM
you told her you loved her after the first time you met her? DAAAAAAAMN
ive known her for years, and i tell all my friends i love them. what's wrong with that? i wasnt IN love with her, i loved her though.. like as a friend.. liked her as more

Oh dear me, men and their confidence! I agree with the others, ask her out sometime, if you find that too hard, ask if shes planning on going to any more football matches, and make sure you are there ;) Don't make the same mistake second time round.

the games are over.. however, basketball season starts soon! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!