PDA

View Full Version : Got Racing Wheel half off

09-11-2008, 04:28 PM
So i went to Target yesterday, and I saw the racing wheel for $70. Usually $100, so i decided to pick it up. Went to the counter to buy and it ended up being $50. So i got it half off. This stuff always seems to happen to me :D
Cant play it til microsoft fixes my box though :l

Jordy
09-11-2008, 04:44 PM
lol I really want one but you struggle to get one less than £60 over here ($120). I don't understand how they're wireless though, they have a wireless connection to the console, however they still need AC Power cables & the Pedals are connected to the wheels via a cable, not to mention you might also plug your wired headset into it :P

09-11-2008, 05:07 PM
lol I really want one but you struggle to get one less than £60 over here ($120). I don't understand how they're wireless though, they have a wireless connection to the console, however they still need AC Power cables & the Pedals are connected to the wheels via a cable, not to mention you might also plug your wired headset into it :P
lol yeah. i dont mind the wires. i hate spending the money on batterys, thats why i got the plug and play thing for both my controllers xD

Jam
09-11-2008, 05:15 PM
They're terrible, I hated mine and took it back. But good to get it half price :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!