PDA

View Full Version : This Girl...

LoveToStack
09-11-2008, 09:13 PM
k I seriously need help here. I can talk to girls fine right, I have no problems talking to a girl I am or am not interested in, normally. But there's this girl right and I talk to her occasionally and I'm quite sure she likes me. The problem is though, when I talk to her I get nervous around her, I'm not normally like this but with her it's different. I've liked her for quite a while but she was dating this other guy for a while then she broke up with him but I layed low for a while to avoid a postion as the rebound guy and then she started to talk to me and I'm quite confident she's into me. So when I'm talking to her I'm always really concious of what I am saying, trying not to do anything wrong, thing is when I'm doing that it feels like it's not me, I'm being fake. I really like her too but I need to get around this problem so she can properly get to know me. :(

Yoshimitsui
09-11-2008, 09:18 PM
You need to be able to be relaxed around her. Especialy if you want to try and get with her, best thing to do is talk! Meet up and talk but do it where you feel comfortable and it's just you and her. If you don't allready get to know each other.

If you don't feel comfortable the it's a sign that things may not work, unless it's just first off nerves.

leah
12-11-2008, 11:26 AM
If you're nervous it shows you like her. I'm exactly the same - try and talk to her and get to know her better and you should find yourself beginning to relax around her more. :)

Pyroka
14-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Act normal, then drug her.

leah
14-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Act normal, then drug her.
LOL Ryan! you disgust me.

Mint
15-11-2008, 01:54 AM
I'm alright with girls but I remember a mate in school telling me that when he hangs around with a girl he likes for a long time, he would start to feel more normal around her. Or you could just tape her and rhape her?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!