PDA

View Full Version : halp me pls :(

CrazyColaist
09-11-2008, 09:52 PM
ryt basicly i went windows vista to windows 7 hated it so i moved back to windows vista and now my files are all over the place

and i cant system restore on the OS

so can you do a System restore so my pc can go back before i upgraded to windows 7?

scottish
09-11-2008, 10:15 PM
When you install Windows 7 all your files are deleted? then same happens when you switch back to vista...

You cant restore as you reformated o.0

CrazyColaist
09-11-2008, 10:54 PM
you can transfer your old documents to your new OS. it let me on windows 7 and vista setup

Lycan
09-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Short story is no.

Long story is... why mess around with operating systems if you don't know anything about them! You were bound to bump into some kind of problem you coudn't control and if your going between OSs even if its an upgrade rather then a fresh install you should keep a copy of your files.

CrazyColaist
09-11-2008, 11:30 PM
wont you listen lol

when i upgraded it said summat like "would you like to keep your old files?" so obv i pressed yes. and then when i got onto windows 7 my vista files where in a folder called "windows.old" and before i moved back to vista i changed the name to "windows vista.old" (coz i backed up my windows 7 files for some reason and now its just all complicated all my apps are gone etc etc.

Stephen!
09-11-2008, 11:45 PM
You will have to sort them out yourself

reeana
09-11-2008, 11:48 PM
You will have to sort them out yourself

Obviously -.-

scottish
10-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Obviously -.-

What an idiotic post, the thread owner is posting to see if anything/program can sort it, so its clearly NOT obvious if hes posting is it? :rolleyes: think before you post, instead of trying to increase your PC.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!