PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [ALT] Xmas Collectable!!

thorn
09-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Howdy,
It is christams soon and i have decided to make my own christmas Collectable, it is quite cool :D

Pic: Animated:
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr272/timothywarburton/elf.png http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr272/timothywarburton/MAINelf.gif
Just noticed on the Animated one theres a bit of red on the elf at some parts, SO i know about this fault.

Please Tell Me Ways I Could Improve.

Enjoy

L?KE
10-11-2008, 08:02 PM
That's awesome ;)

Only thing that I noticed, is when his hand comes down, it looks more like it's been flattened :P

Boonzeet
10-11-2008, 09:46 PM
You sooooo didn't make that after looking around your previous works

thorn
10-11-2008, 10:09 PM
I didn't make it frm scratch btw, I got a pic of the 'German Gnome' collectable, recoloured it, got the frames for the wave that the German Gnome does, Animated it, Posted it

... So actually not that hard to make!

:D

Livv
11-11-2008, 07:18 AM
It doesn't really look christmassy..
Just a green gnome..
Maybe put a puff on the tip on the end of the hat [red]
?

Earthquake
11-11-2008, 07:29 AM
You should have turned the gnome into father christmas, but good attempt, nice recolour :)

Boonzeet
11-11-2008, 07:04 PM
I didn't make it frm scratch btw, I got a pic of the 'German Gnome' collectable, recoloured it, got the frames for the wave that the German Gnome does, Animated it, Posted it

... So actually not that hard to make!

:D

you should of stated that though
i haven't been on habbo properly in ages apart from a few secs to discuss Project A_l_x but nothing else really, I dont know all this new **** and im sure some other people dont either

Kyle
11-11-2008, 10:16 PM
try making your own alt FROM SCRATCH for once, even your signature is ripped from dbgtz :/

OMGitsHYPE
12-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I think it's okay and you should repost it without the red :P But also the hand looks flattened after it's waved and also:

You should have turned the gnome into father christmas, but good attempt, nice recolour :)

I think thats a really good idea, so wd on Earthquakes part :P So yeah do that would be more xmassy!

8/10 :)

Con
12-11-2008, 10:29 PM
After so much work you have done, I think you should move away from recolours as they are very simple.
I don't like this as it's been done before? - Probably loads actually, To me it doesn't look christmassy.

Nice recolour though :P

even your signature is ripped from dbgtz :/
Oh, I was thinking that :P

Ajthedragon
13-11-2008, 08:11 AM
I lvoe it! Rep+

Pixxell
13-11-2008, 08:56 PM
THATS AWSOME!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eu sa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!