PDA

View Full Version : IGOR furni increased value?

Jo-Ohn
10-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Now that the IGOR furni is out of the catalogue, does anyone agree that the value should be increased?

I tried to sell an IGOR lazer for 6 credits the other day, instead of for the 5 I bought it for. Isn't that fair? The thing isn't in the catalogue anymore!?

Sulai
10-11-2008, 05:41 PM
i seen some of the igor sell below its value.

so atm, i reckon its fine where it is

DieselShaq
10-11-2008, 05:48 PM
The Rare Values Manager bases the values of rares on what the Rare Values Reporters see the rares are being traded for. We don't just make them up.

Accipiter
10-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Then those snowy trees should be worth thrones the ammount of the people who won't sell them even for a small prof @_@

DieselShaq
10-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Then those snowy trees should be worth thrones the ammount of the people who won't sell them even for a small prof @_@
Just because people won't even sell them for a small profit, doesn't mean they should be worth Thrones. Values are based on what trades are seen.

Jo-Ohn
11-11-2008, 12:26 PM
DieselShaq, we do make up the vaules if the value is based on what trades are seen. If we all start selling IGOR lazers at 6 creds, the Rare Values Reporters will see that.

Mr-Trainor
11-11-2008, 08:14 PM

Just because people want a certian amount, that doesn't mean to say they are getting that amount.

~~

A price someone wants for a peice of furni does not determine a value.
A trade of a peice of furni will possibly determine a value.

Rare Values depend on the demand and market for a rare and not a rares rareity.

Jo-Ohn
12-11-2008, 04:49 PM
If that's the case, who decided that Thrones were about 60 times more demanded than Club Sofas (If it's values we're talking)?

Mr-Trainor
13-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Thrones slowly started rising.

When I joined habbo in 2006 they were always going up and down from 25cs-30cs and then they started going into the 40's, 50's and now they are in the 60s. although they've started dropping back down again, they always seem to start going up again :P

They went up due to high demand. I think 64cs (the current value) for a throne is alot but thats what people are paying atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!