PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Grandma & Grandad

graffiti
10-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Well, my Grandad died in 2005 who I rarely ever saw and today it just came to my mind and I almost walked straight out of my classroom, he died of a heart attack at very early age (around 66) at the bottom of his stairs he just fell to the floor.. :(

My Grandma died earlier this year who I loved the most because I remember all of the memories I had when I was younger, such a chunk out of my life that I lost. She died because of Cancer and she also had a heart attack, she was in hospital for months, when my family and I went to see her in hospital I was almsot crying because literally all over her body were massive bruises and she was wearing a breathing aparatus struggling to breathe, the last time my family went to the hospital, they for some reason would not let me come with them, so I never got to see her on the day she died.. :(

R.I.P - Always remembered :love3:

Naruto!
10-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Aww, Dan. I'm with ya there. My nan died just 4 days before I went on holiday and I didn't go to the funeral, I just woke up and my mum told me. Then you get little nerds like Kyle.. (smith) who cuss her saying " haha your nans dead, whos nan's dead? ur nan! "

Shoed
10-11-2008, 05:45 PM
aw, i feel for you, if you ever need to talk im here x i lost my gma and gdad within the space of 3 months

J0SH
10-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Mine are still alive at age 75+ lucky really.

R.I.P.

Ollyoaks
10-11-2008, 05:46 PM
aww hun :(
({)

graffiti
10-11-2008, 05:48 PM
aw, i feel for you, if you ever need to talk im here x i lost my gma and gdad within the space of 3 months

I will do, it just strook me today for some reason, and also, R.I.P

Aww, Dan. I'm with ya there. My nan died just 4 days before I went on holiday and I didn't go to the funeral, I just woke up and my mum told me. Then you get little nerds like Kyle.. (smith) who cuss her saying " haha your nans dead, whos nan's dead? ur nan! "

That's nice of him, arrogant much -.- also, R.I.P

dirrty
10-11-2008, 05:49 PM
aww rip for em.
my uncle just died like last week, going to his funeral on friday. wasnt really close too him, but still a relatives a relative. my other uncle died 2 years ago a day after my mums birthday and i went to his funeral on my birthday. the year before that my nan died aswell.

Abbie.
10-11-2008, 05:49 PM
my granda died in a bank :(

to be exact, against the radiator of a heart attack in newtownards when i was 9

and my dad came home and said 'your granda is in a special place' and i was like 'hahaha what the denist HEAVEN??' and he burst into tears

one of the only times ive ever seen my dad cry :(.

Naruto!
10-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Kyles reaction to my nans death.

*MSN conversation removed*

Edited by Wayne (Forum Moderator) Please don't post conversations from MSN onto the forum.

dirrty
10-11-2008, 06:02 PM
omg thats so harsh. hes such a ****!

Naruto!
10-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Heh, I agree =\ LOL he wouldn't give me his address either :

*MSN conversation removed*

Edited by Wayne (Forum Moderator) Please don't post conversations from MSN onto the forum.

Minstrels
10-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Them chatlogs are well bad.

Naruto!
10-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Anybody wanna see them who didn't get too? Pm me ;)

J0SH
10-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Anybody wanna see them who didn't get too? Pm me ;)

Btw they got removed because you needed permission from it to post them :P

Jord
11-11-2008, 03:28 PM

Wow smith is sad

R.I.P for dans gran perents.

shizzle
12-11-2008, 04:20 PM
R.I.P.

PaulMacC
12-11-2008, 04:23 PM
rip to them, know how you feel dan.
my 2 grandparents and 2 uncles have died from cancer :'(
3 of which in the same 2 year period.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!