PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

bigdavecox90
10-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Got family up in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.

Been thinking for a while about moving up there and seeing how thing go.

Getting a job up there and obviously living with family, however Mum & Dad still down here and of course friends and current job etc.

What to do?

dirrty
10-11-2008, 11:38 PM
move .

bigdavecox90
10-11-2008, 11:40 PM
move .

Why you say that though?

dirrty
10-11-2008, 11:42 PM
cuz ur young and u have ur whole life ahead of u. so u might aswell explore n visit other opportunities in life. ur family n friends will still be back at home, and with technology you can see talk through like fones, msn, skype etc. etc. blah blah blah, you get the point.

bigdavecox90
10-11-2008, 11:46 PM
cuz ur young and u have ur whole life ahead of u. so u might aswell explore n visit other opportunities in life. ur family n friends will still be back at home, and with technology you can see talk through like fones, msn, skype etc. etc. blah blah blah, you get the point.

Yeah that's the main way I see things to be honest.

I'm young, that's why I'd rather do it now than leave it until it's too late.

10-11-2008, 11:47 PM
maybe wait a few years than do it, youve got a job, family, and friends where you are so why move and have to start over?

bigdavecox90
10-11-2008, 11:50 PM
maybe wait a few years than do it, youve got a job, family, and friends where you are so why move and have to start over?
Cos I'd rather do it whilst I'm young, then if it doesn't work out, I can always go back?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!