PDA

View Full Version : Habbo gets its groove on!

crazed
11-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Fancy seeing the new Neon range before it hits the Catalogue? Well everyday those dressed to thrill will!
That is right - at a time designated by a world famous Lost_Witness hotel wide alert between 4 and 6pm - you can get the chance to see the brand new party Neon Furni before it is out to buy.
Perhaps you want to build a stage, a bar or some toilets. Maybe you are adventurous and desire a dance floor that will hold dance-off's that David Bowie can only dream of?
Thankfully, we have what is needed - a glittery disco ball on its way!
The competition is easy - you queue for entry into the music venue. You must, of course, be wearing threads of the bouncer's choice. No correct dress code, no entry!
The event is all in aid of the brand new month of music fun and celebrity visits! The Habbo Music Festival close!
Join up to the group and find out more about the Habbo Music Festival here! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/habbomusicfestival)

Bucho6

Probs already knew this but yea. :]

Earthquake
11-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Already been posted I would presume, seeing as an event like this has already taken place, but end of the day, its always great to update one another.

e5
11-11-2008, 11:15 AM
I just think he should open his room lol but I guess it's cool furni, so you have to TRY to see it or summittt

crazed
11-11-2008, 11:17 AM
You have to "lol" at the people in lounge V2.0 " whats the pass? I want to get in. Tell me the pass" If they want to see in that bad go to habbo .ca?

Vitues
11-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for posting, already posted but Thank you anyway!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!