PDA

View Full Version : New Fifa Rules.

Earthquake
11-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Its just a rumor but I've been hearing:

Football Referees will be given a camera and microphone.

Footballers who receive a yellow card will miss 10 minutes of the game.

Footballers who are subs have only 2 games on the bench then they'll have to come on on the 3rd game or the manager will recieve a warning and fine.

Football Referees will have the right to choose who takes the penaltys/freekicks.

mangle
11-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Doubt it's going to happen buddy.

Earthquake
11-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Doubt it's going to happen buddy.
Ok, buddy.

I heard it yesturday when I was talking to a few of my mates on the arsenal and man utd game.

Cixso
11-11-2008, 10:04 AM

Footballers who are subs have only 2 games on the bench then they'll have to come on on the 3rd game or the manager will recieve a warning and fine.

Football Referees will have the right to choose who takes the penaltys/freekicks.

Refs do have microphones to talk to the 4th official and sidelines for there verdicts.

The yellow card thing was dfiscussed last year but it wasn't a popular vote. So I highly doubt it will happen for another (at least) 5 years.

Footballers who are subs have only 2 games on the bench then they'll have to come on on the 3rd game or the manager will recieve a warning and fine LOL!!! That will never happen.

They will never have the right. It's the managers team, therefore the manager decides. Not the referee, he could appoint the goalkeeper o.o.

prophet muhammad
11-11-2008, 10:17 AM
Wow, your friends obviously don't know their football.

DieselShaq
11-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Why would referees be given a camera? That would just give them an extra job to do and they won't be able to see things as clearly.

That would be insane. Temporarily being one man down...

That's just stupid. What if a team gets 3 injuries for three consecutive games and then the goalkeeper gets injured in the 3rd game? All three substitution opportunities would've been used already...

They would be accused of scandals too easily. FIFA's not going to risk that.

Wootzeh
11-11-2008, 11:33 AM
damien stop spouting your ****
this is never going to happen

Geraint
11-11-2008, 04:22 PM
I think blood substitutions should be introduced so if a player goes off for stitches, another play will replace him, just like rugby.

Jack.Lfc
11-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Its silly, they should leave it as it is.

Loser
11-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Are you're mates Man Utd fans?

mangle
11-11-2008, 05:41 PM
So buddy, it seems that your buddies don't know therir football. Just think before posting next time, they are never going to be implemented.

Minstrels
11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
This thread made me laugh so much. This would never happen.

Cixso
11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
So buddy, it seems that your buddies don't know therir football. Just think before posting next time, they are never going to be implemented.

The yellow card time out was actually put into consideration. (for 10 min time out)

luce
11-11-2008, 06:01 PM
None of them will ever happen some of them are laughable

mangle
11-11-2008, 06:10 PM
The yellow card time out was actually put into consideration. (for 10 min time out)
Fair enough, but I still doubt it would ever get used. It would disrupt the flow of a game too much.

Cixso
11-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Fair enough, but I still doubt it would ever get used. It would disrupt the flow of a game too much.

Yeah I agree.

brandon
11-11-2008, 07:12 PM
I think your mates are yanking your chain.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!