PDA

View Full Version : Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

Frodo13.
11-11-2008, 10:49 PM
I actually got this game on Friday, but LBP sort of took over so I havn't played it until today.

Anyway, getting to the point, the game is fantastic and the Motorstorm team have excelled themselves once again. The sequel retains everything we loved from the first installment, but made it 100x better. The tracks are fantastic and I love the way the each track is put under a different element (Earth, Water, Lava and Air) with Air being my personal favorite. If you loved the first game, then this is a must have. If you didn't like or didn't buy the first game then I would strongly recommend going out and buying it. With this second installment, I think the franchise can put itself up against other big racing franchises such as GT, Midnight Club and Need for Speed.

GoldenMerc
11-11-2008, 11:08 PM
This game needs to come out on 360...

Juch
12-11-2008, 02:27 PM
i got this game at the weekend, its fantastic

ive never played the first one but it looks quite rubbish, but i do recommend pacific rift

Neil
12-11-2008, 06:37 PM
This game needs to come out on 360...

Just wait for Fuel, Codemasters never fail with racing games and personally I think Fuel will beat Motorstorm without a problem

Jordan3606
12-11-2008, 09:20 PM
I got it delivered yesterday for £32, absolute bargain.

It really is a great game but I think it got forgotten about with all the recent AAA releases like LBP, Resistance 2 (in the US...), Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, GOW2 etc.

Its miles better than MS1. I hated the demo but the actual game is brilliant, its got trophies and in-game custom music too.

One of my favourite games on PS3 :)

Frodo13.
13-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Just wait for Fuel, Codemasters never fail with racing games and personally I think Fuel will beat Motorstorm without a problem

Probz will. Motorstorm came out at the wrong time really because many PS3 owners have opted for LBP. Don't mean that it's not a great game, but it will have to be reviews that decide which game will 'win' because Fuel is bound to outsell Motorstorm.

P.S I've never actually heard of Fuel :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!