PDA

View Full Version : Habboarchive.net - Get Scripts and Resources On Your Site!

Auks1
12-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Habboarchive.net have a new feature.
When seeing Habbox letting people use there rare values gave me an idea to let other fansites use our scripts and downloads with out uploading each and every .zip file and linking them all together.

The code is a simple direct link to an webpage or a simple iframe code which can be put onto a website.

Please visit http://habboarchive.net then click the banner on the right for more details on how to get them on your website.

Hope everyone likes the idea,
Regards,
Mark

c+c please :D

Thread closed by,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump.

British
12-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Ok,thanks

shizzle
12-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Very nice site, it has a lot of stuff on it. Check some of the links to the downloads :) Some don't work.

Selections.
12-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Nice idea!

Auks1
12-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Very nice site, it has a lot of stuff on it. Check some of the links to the downloads :) Some don't work.
Yh we been having a few problems with all the links, as there all messed up, but we are trying to fix them all asap.
Thank you :D

Nice idea!
Thank you :D

mackenz
08-03-2009, 11:50 AM
hey mate you are an awesome script guy do you think you could find me or make a DJ of the Week script for me i been looking but cant download it anywhere :(

Dottz
08-03-2009, 01:17 PM
I like what you have accomplished already with the site. Keep it up.

Snex
08-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Why bump such an old thread, this site is now for sale anyway due to lack of time from most of the staff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!