PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Shark

Boonzeet
12-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Okay I'm not posting this for all of you to have a spasm and rate it, I want properly formed constructive criticism and how to make it better. Watermarked because too much of my work has been stolen to be accounted for. Not for habbo, but project Al.x.
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z94/Boonzeet/modboonsharkcopy.png

Please tell me how to improve - also It's copyrighted.

Boonzeet
12-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Sorry about le double post, but I needed to add this, could a mod edit or something? Thanks.

http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by-nc-nd/2.0/uk/88x31.png (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/uk/)
Work under 'Project Al.x' is Copyrighted with a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND Liscence.

dbgtz
12-11-2008, 10:12 PM
I love it :D
make an animated one.

Although I find it hard to tell it's a shark on the toxic waste one. Toxic waste is it?

Con
12-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Nice! I think it would look better bigger though :P

But nice job! :D

ExtraKen
13-11-2008, 09:45 AM
I love it :D
make an animated one.

Although I find it hard to tell it's a shark on the toxic waste one. Toxic waste is it?

Its a ghost shark lolz

nice work boony ;)

Kyle
13-11-2008, 04:09 PM
It's really nice, well done!

Some critisisms:
- Didn't we say make it cute and not scary? lol :P
- I realise that the other eye is on the other side of it's head, but you sould probably just see what it looks like with the other eye visible aswell :D
- It's very fat
- The teeth are VERY big LOL

How you COULD improve
- Add some kinda yellowish tint to the teeth to make them manky like shark's teeth should be :D
- Make it thinner (optional depending on whether you want to make lots of diff sharks)
- Try it with a different colour, like grey :D

Phantom one:
- You can't really see what it is at first glance, so either you could make it with just bones or just the kinda ectoplasm thing that you have with it
- Add some kinda eyes to it or something?

Hope you took my critisism into consideration :D

Boonzeet
13-11-2008, 04:53 PM
It's really nice, well done!

Some critisisms:
- Didn't we say make it cute and not scary? lol :P
- I realise that the other eye is on the other side of it's head, but you sould probably just see what it looks like with the other eye visible aswell :D
- It's very fat
- The teeth are VERY big LOL

How you COULD improve
- Add some kinda yellowish tint to the teeth to make them manky like shark's teeth should be :D
- Make it thinner (optional depending on whether you want to make lots of diff sharks)
- Try it with a different colour, like grey :D

Phantom one:
- You can't really see what it is at first glance, so either you could make it with just bones or just the kinda ectoplasm thing that you have with it
- Add some kinda eyes to it or something?

Hope you took my critisism into consideration :D

Okay yeah I take your crits in consideration, as I need it to improve. The shark is meant to be mean, ask kenneth :P It's the moderators. The teeth are big because I intended it to redo the 'All Bark No Bite' to 'All Bite No Bark' for the mods. It's fat because it's entirely its head :P.

Err but yeah, I'll try make it a bit thinner, and add some extra details.

Also the Phantom one is my character for the game. Only I will be having the Phantom Shark in the game lol. But yeah, I'll define the eyes some more, they are actually the green blobs.

dbgtz
13-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Were allowed our own?
Tax making myself one :D
Idea is you could make one which just had a snack so all bloody. Just thought I'd post my idea.

Boonzeet
13-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Err Im not sure it's all of us. Also the shark isn't finished, I must update it.

Ask Kenneth. I'm allowed my Phantom Shark because of a secret room I'm also currently making.

Tyke
13-11-2008, 07:54 PM
They actually look a little bit pillowshaded.
And in my opinion they're way too dark.
Besides that; I really like it!

ExtraKen
13-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Ye Kyle the ghost shark has a purpose lolz :P

Verrou
13-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Quite cool, maybe make an aquarium?

Cool--
13-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Quite cool, maybe make an aquarium?
Hmmm, we have bigger plans than that lol :P

Very cool shark Boonzeet :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!