PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Site Panel 2

HabSound.com
13-11-2008, 12:46 AM
Hey!

Well I decided to take over Habbo Site Panel 2. It contains heaps of new features such:

Forum Integration (vB, Mybb, ect)
Users Can Quit there Jobs.
Informs Admins of new job Apps.
Better Job apps System
Fixed Old Bugs from Old System
Managers of a User can Give them Jobs (eg: To-Do: 1. Finish Rare’s off ~ By System - Deadline: 7 Days)
Full CMS, Never use Cpanel Again. Add Pages, Guides, and Goodies from this.
More Easier Console
Radio Panel (Thinking about Integ. a Radio Panel.
Add-On Module Feature (Make your own Add-Ons and install them easy)
Staff Chat and Discussion Board.
Rare Panel that displays like this:
Rare Name | Value | Last Update | Valued last by |

Fully BBcode
Auto Update.
Staff Mailer
Private Messages (Better)
Inbuilt User System
Panel Auto-System
Inbuilt Stats (Can Reset, Self Update(Can change user visits :D))
Radio Player
Informs Admins/Webmaster of up coming Habbo Events (Updated By The System Feature which has yearly events (Christmas) but than it has some updated from HabSound.com.
Auto-Update System (Get lastest Version)
I’m still thinking of Ideas. It will be pretty easy to do since the main system (Habbo Site Panel 1) was finished.

Post your Ideas, What you think of it and if you want you can join in and help!

Thanks!

Only One for the Moment:

http://img.habboupload.com/1226536779.jpg (http://www.habboupload.com)

Thread closed by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator) due to being bumped.

Meti
13-11-2008, 09:20 AM
This sounds good. Good luck!

Cushioned
13-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Sounds cool but it looks super boring. Add a cool layout instead of just colored font.

L?KE
13-11-2008, 04:09 PM
You design in that old thing? (browser) :P

Colin-Roberts
13-11-2008, 08:24 PM
planned release date?

HabbDance
13-11-2008, 08:51 PM
This sounds terrific! If it was easy to customize, I would probably use it.
Also I think you should add a news system like cutenews, where you can add news, and do headlines etc..

hamheyelliot
13-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Sounds brilliant, if you can pull such a thing off ;)

Jaysun
13-11-2008, 09:12 PM
This sound's great. Must involve a great deal of coding.

Swinkid
13-11-2008, 09:16 PM
This looks FANTASTIC!

If you pull this off, i would be happy to use it on my site.

Thanks, Swinkid.

HabbDance
14-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Just wondering, when will this be released?

HabSound.com
14-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Sounds cool but it looks super boring. Add a cool layout instead of just colored font.

I Agree, Execpt I dont know what to use.

It will have like a CuteNews thing. It will display Headlines and Have Categorys ect ect.

Closel
15-11-2008, 02:41 PM
that totally looks like a panel..
forgot name

Jackboy
15-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Im part of this project now.

We are redoing everything though ;)

Calon
15-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Hey!

Well I decided to take over Habbo Site Panel 2. It contains heaps of new features such:

Better Job apps System
Managers of a User can Give them Jobs (eg: To-Do: 1. Finish Rare’s off ~ By System - Deadline: 7 Days)
More Easier Console

Fully BBcode
Auto Update.
Staff Mailer
Inbuilt User System
Panel Auto-System
Radio Player
Informs Admins/Webmaster of up coming Habbo Events (Updated By The System Feature which has yearly events (Christmas) but than it has some updated from HabSound.com.

I’m still thinking of Ideas. It will be pretty easy to do since the main system (Habbo Site Panel 1) was finished.

Thanks!

Only One for the Moment:

Has Machoo/Ible given you permission to continue his panel?

DeejayMachoo$
15-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Hello, I'm one of the original creators on HSP (Habbo Site Panel), and you haven't asked me at all about a new version or anything of the slightest!

Please contact me asap - [email protected] is my email!

CourseLanguage
15-11-2008, 11:36 PM
machioo *** you rang me and matt1994 posted this!

lolwut
15-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Myself and Matthew Chapman have created that panel originally.
I strongly advice you talk to Matthew on the address he provided you with. Or contact me on [email protected].
I'd just like to stress to you that you hold NO right to the source, name or anything used as part of Habbo Site Panel.
If you'd had told us prior to do doing this, I'd have happily handed over the whole show... Now, I'm less inclined...

Even if you recreate all the coding, you're still using a name which me and Matthew hold the permission to. I don't suppose you'd like to imagine how this could screw up your reputation?

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Myself and Matthew Chapman have created that panel originally.
I strongly advice you talk to Matthew on the address he provided you with. Or contact me on [email protected].
I'd just like to stress to you that you hold NO right to the source, name or anything used as part of Habbo Site Panel.
If you'd had told us prior to do doing this, I'd have happily handed over the whole show... Now, I'm less inclined...

Even if you recreate all the coding, you're still using a name which me and Matthew hold the permission to. I don't suppose you'd like to imagine how this could screw up your reputation?

He's not anyway lol. He's recoding it.

Calm down

"I strongly advice" - Spelling

And surely he holds the right to the name "Habbo Site Panel" because Habbo is registered to sulake and Site Panel is just every day jargon and surely he has rights to the images you used as they are from habbo itself?

HabbDance
16-11-2008, 12:18 AM

Calm down

And surely he holds the right to the name "Habbo Site Panel" because Habbo is registered for sulake and Site Panel is just every day jargon and surely he has rights to the images you used as they are from habbo itself?
ohhhhhh, pwned.
Jack - 1 Other Guy - 0 :p

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 12:19 AM
ohhhhhh, pwned.
Jack - 1 Other Guy - 0 :p

All day mate.

I have started designing it anyway

VistaBoy
16-11-2008, 12:28 AM

Calm down

And surely he holds the right to the name "Habbo Site Panel" because Habbo is registered to sulake and Site Panel is just every day jargon and surely he has rights to the images you used as they are from habbo itself?
Very true it would be like saying mybb can not have bb in it as phpbb has it -.-

On topic:

Good luck with this and hope it all gos well.

DeejayMachoo$
16-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Very true it would be like saying mybb can not have bb in it as phpbb has it -.-

On topic:

Good luck with this and hope it all gos well.

I believe
http://img.habboupload.com/1226536779.jpg

is exactly my panel with some extra text and recolored bgs.

L?KE
16-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Hey!

Better Job apps System
More Easier Console

Fully BBcode
Auto Update.
Staff Mailer
Inbuilt User System
Panel Auto-System
Radio Player

Thanks!

Only One for the Moment:

If this has been pointed already, sorry.

It's "their job" not "there" :P

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 12:05 PM
I believe
http://img.habboupload.com/1226536779.jpg

is exactly my panel with some extra text and recolored bgs.

We're not using it neway dw

lolwut
16-11-2008, 04:28 PM

Calm down

I could just tell you to use proper grammar. And capitalization.

Myself and Matthew have the permissions. He didn't ask or anything. You've no right to just wander over here and say "Oh, I'm going to take over a project without asking the original creators.
The one thing I'm fussed about is that you didn't ask, to be honest I'd not care if you took the code providing you'd asked for permission.

Source
16-11-2008, 04:35 PM
to be frank they are idiots for using the poorly managed and badly written code. GOod to see they are re-designing it, and recoding it. So stop moaning now, as its their project whether they call it the name "you" used or not.

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I could just tell you to use proper grammar. And capitalization.

Myself and Matthew have the permissions. He didn't ask or anything. You've no right to just wander over here and say "Oh, I'm going to take over a project without asking the original creators.
The one thing I'm fussed about is that you didn't ask, to be honest I'd not care if you took the code providing you'd asked for permission.

As Source said we are redesigning and recoding it. Im doing it alongside another project i am helping with soon aswell.

What permissions do you have? The word "Habbo" is registered to Sulake.

Are we arguing over this : http://habboarchive.info/other_scripts/demos/HSP/HSP/site.php

Why would anyone add on or improve that. Sure theres LOADSSSS of room for improvement, but who would?

You're code doesn't even use classes, ours does.
You're code isn't indented, ours is

What kind of coding is this

if(!isset($users[username])){ echo("Please login to use this."); exit; }

$get = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `profile` WHERE `username` = '$users[username]' ;");
$prof = mysql_fetch_array($get);

It's absolutely disgusting.

Now im not challenging you're PHP coding abilities, as im sure you have improved, but we are debating as to why we would even recode this.

Sure the thread starter said we are but we're not.

Just forget about the idea of us using you're AMAZING design and you're amazing USER CORE (file not found).

Anyway nuff said. We aren't even calling it Habbo Site Panel, i just wanted to proove a point

lolwut
16-11-2008, 05:07 PM
to be frank they are idiots for using the poorly managed and badly written code. GOod to see they are re-designing it, and recoding it. So stop moaning now, as its their project whether they call it the name "you" used or not.
I couldn't care less about the code.
My problem is with using our name.

Also, you really don't play any part in this which means I don't really have to pay the slightest bit of notice to your opinions.

Thread starter: Given that you're not using our name and not using our code... Well, go ahead and I wish you the best of luck.

Source
16-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Then why (for a better word) cry about it on a public forum. PM them, get their emails - take action yourself if you want something done.

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 05:10 PM

Also, you really don't play any part in this which means I don't really have to pay the slightest bit of notice to your opinions.

I think you'll find i do. Im making it with the thread starter.

HABBO
© 2007 - 2008 Sulake Corporation Oy. HABBO is a registered trademark of Sulake Corporation Oy in the European Union, the USA, Japan, the People's Republic of China and various other jurisdictions.

SITE
This is an every day word and is not trademarked

PANEL
Panel is again a common word, cPanel, Control Panel's ETC

You cannot actually trademark that name because it has habbo in it. You could register "Our Stupid Site Panel" because that doesn't contain a registered trademark in it.

L?KE
16-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Ed = ssh :)

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Ed = ssh :)

EdGates im guessing lol?

And the main reason im doing this is because somebody said "Show me you're work". And i hadn't actually got much work
to show him.

And i always comment on peoples code.

So this is going to be me proving myself capable of coding good quality PHP.

L?KE
16-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Nah I meant Ed as in lolwut :P

HabbDance
16-11-2008, 07:27 PM
EdGates im guessing lol?

And the main reason im doing this is because somebody said "Show me you're work". And i hadn't actually got much work
to show him.

And i always comment on peoples code.

So this is going to be me proving myself capable of coding good quality PHP.
Lol, I wonder who could have said that :eusa_whis
I wish you guys the best of luck & I am about to PM you about something Jack so be ready :D

UniqueHabbo
17-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Lol, I wonder who could have said that :eusa_whis
I wish you guys the best of luck & I am about to PM you about something Jack so be ready :D
Better than anything you could have ever created.
Now go on, Habb, -rep me - Your 1 rep power won't matter..

Dentafrice
17-11-2008, 12:58 AM

Thread starter: Given that you're not using our name and not using our code... Well, go ahead and I wish you the best of luck.

What about the name? Seriously..

It's not like your going to build a huge business out of this, "Habbo Site Panel" isn't registered to you.. it's not copyrighted to you..

You used:

Habbo - A company/game that this panel is "based around".
Site - What the panel manages.. and what it integrates into.
Panel - The actual contents and container of the system..

You put three words together based on what it does? What is to say that you have rights to include Habbo in any product name?

He is making a site panel, and it has to do with Habbo, so I don't see why you can take away his right to define it as Habbo Site Panel 2.

You can't.

Jackboy
17-11-2008, 08:19 PM
What about the name? Seriously..

It's not like your going to build a huge business out of this, "Habbo Site Panel" isn't registered to you.. it's not copyrighted to you..

You used:

Habbo - A company/game that this panel is "based around".
Site - What the panel manages.. and what it integrates into.
Panel - The actual contents and container of the system..

You put three words together based on what it does? What is to say that you have rights to include Habbo in any product name?

He is making a site panel, and it has to do with Habbo, so I don't see why you can take away his right to define it as Habbo Site Panel 2.

You can't.

Pretty much exactly what i said but more people will listen to you because you're most respected lmao :P

+rep if i can neway

Calon
17-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Lol, you should think of a new name anyway because Matt already coded V2 of HSP.

And it would also avoid this silly arguement, but also the thing is..

You wouldn't create a fansite named after another, like "xhabbox" or "clubhabboclub".

Jackboy
18-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Lol, you should think of a new name anyway because Matt already coded V2 of HSP.

And it would also avoid this silly arguement, but also the thing is..

You wouldn't create a fansite named after another, like "xhabbox" or "clubhabboclub".

We're not even calling it that...

We were just pointing out that if we wished to call it that, we could.

Calon
18-11-2008, 07:58 PM

Oh right, fair enough. Good luck with it!

Agnostic Bear
19-11-2008, 09:34 AM

So could I, I might just call KP "Habbo Site Panel V2"

Jackboy
19-11-2008, 04:02 PM

Go for it sexy.

HabSound.com
22-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Not to worry, its been coded from scratch and Named HfCMS (Habbo Fansite CMS)

Calon
22-11-2008, 04:16 PM
I serously dislike Habbo panels, that's the thing about KP and PP, they're professional (except from the Habbo Imager in PP) they're nice and aren't entirely related to Habbo, that's why I only ever used to use KP on my radio sites.

Yonder
22-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Best would be some sort of template editor/adder like Joomla you can upload zipped templates and then select which template to use.

Fehm
22-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Best would be some sort of template editor/adder like Joomla you can upload zipped templates and then select which template to use.

I agree, that'd be amazing =]

HabbDance
22-11-2008, 04:50 PM
What is KP? :S

Jackboy
22-11-2008, 04:54 PM
I serously dislike Habbo panels, that's the thing about KP and PP, they're professional (except from the Habbo Imager in PP) they're nice and aren't entirely related to Habbo, that's why I only ever used to use KP on my radio sites.

Yeh Calon its hard for me because get is being deprecated ;(
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=531776

Yeh Yonder, i was originally doing that but i was trying to think of how to structure the files. I might actually do a template system, but i will have to plan it on paper.

EDIT: HabDance KP is Kristal Panel. It came out along with others when there was a big fuss over panels

Excellent2
22-11-2008, 05:34 PM
That looks great :) Goodluck!

Jackboy
22-11-2008, 06:35 PM
That looks great :) Goodluck!

Na we got a new design.

Im building everything on classes / functions so that it will be easy for the user to integrate the panel into templates of their own.

Also i may add a template install script, we will see how it goes ;)

Calon
22-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Yeh Calon its hard for me because get is being deprecated ;(
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=531776

Yeh Yonder, i was originally doing that but i was trying to think of how to structure the files. I might actually do a template system, but i will have to plan it on paper.

EDIT: HabDance KP is Kristal Panel. It came out along with others when there was a big fuss over panels
lolwut

I got confused about superglobals and globals.

Jackboy
22-11-2008, 07:00 PM
lolwut

I got confused about superglobals and globals.

Haha i know but i love bringing it up every time i talk to you in a thread lol :)

Anyway ;D

Dentafrice
22-11-2008, 07:46 PM
You're the one using $HelloHi for variable names :\

Jackboy
22-11-2008, 07:54 PM
You're the one using $HelloHi for variable names :\

I WAS the one using $HelloHi for variable names. I wasn't down with the usual ways. I just did what worked for me and what actually worked.

I have converted it all to how it should be and have stopped doing it thanks to Matt ;P

Calon
23-11-2008, 08:29 AM
I WAS the one using $HelloHi for variable names. I wasn't down with the usual ways. I just did what worked for me and what actually worked.

I have converted it all to how it should be and have stopped doing it thanks to Matt ;P
LOL.

Well, knowing the difference between globals and superglobals isn't a really need to know thing, of course I know now but it's not a big thing if you can't tell the difference.. and I had a few contacts on my MSN who lead me on to believe so :(

At least I don't use HelloHi as variable names :D

Agnostic Bear
23-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Excuse me I believe we had this argument with me saying variable names mean nothing as they're not seen by the end user.

Also shut up about variable names, they don't matter. Go code some more elitism into your scripts.

OMGitsHYPE
23-11-2008, 11:33 AM
sounds really good! i like the setting deadline and stuff, good features but would be nice to have it in a layout :)!

Jackboy
23-11-2008, 12:01 PM
LOL.

Well, knowing the difference between globals and superglobals isn't a really need to know thing, of course I know now but it's not a big thing if you can't tell the difference.. and I had a few contacts on my MSN who lead me on to believe so :(

At least I don't use HelloHi as variable names :D

Haha i dnt use HelloHi as variable name..

I used to do it like $SiteStatusCheck

My variables are now all changed to camel or w/e it is..

Also Jewish bear i agree with u ;)

But i already changed to camel ;)

HabbDance
23-11-2008, 12:25 PM
LOL @ Jew Bear :P I agree, what does it matter what the name of a variable is? Just name it dfogjerojbnbfapo it still does the same thing ;)

Dentafrice
23-11-2008, 01:54 PM
LOL @ Jew Bear :P I agree, what does it matter what the name of a variable is? Just name it dfogjerojbnbfapo it still does the same thing ;)
Yeah no.. that's stupid.

You can name it $SiteStatusCheck blabla, at least someone know what it is talking about.. but naming it $sdfjdslfjsdklfjsd, that's just ******* stupid.. and try remembering that down the line when you need to check something, or call it from another thing.

BeanEgg
23-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I like the ideas, may I ask where you can download any of these Habbo Site Panels?

Jackboy
23-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Yeah no.. that's stupid.

You can name it $SiteStatusCheck blabla, at least someone know what it is talking about.. but naming it $sdfjdslfjsdklfjsd, that's just ******* stupid.. and try remembering that down the line when you need to check something, or call it from another thing.

Yeh.. I never used $HelloHi lmao!

And u can get panels off habboring

BeanEgg
23-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Yeh.. I never used $HelloHi lmao!

And u can get panels off habboring

Thanks a lot! :)

HabbDance
23-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Yeah no.. that's stupid.

I wasn't saying you should, I'm saying it wouldn't make a difference if you wanted to.

L?KE
23-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Of course it makes a difference, ones easier to remember :S

Jackboy
23-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Of course it makes a difference, ones easier to remember :S

Yeh :D

I'm having trouble with js atm :)

Im not amazing at javascript :(

But it should be working but it isn't.

Dirtbiker24
10-04-2009, 01:17 PM
May i ask when this will be finished or where i can get a Copy of HSP V2?

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Blob
10-04-2009, 01:19 PM
May i ask when this will be finished or where i can get a Copy of HSP V2?

Dont bump :eusa_wall

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please leave moderating to the Moderators.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!