PDA

View Full Version : Ukchaseral Needs you

simplymagic
13-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Christmas is coming and UKChaserAl has a few tinsel-friendly questions to ask you.
What a great time of the year... the summer has gone and all that is left is bleak winter.
Cold.
Dark.
But then comes the man in the red coat with loads of presents, some great food and a long holiday! It turns this dull time of the year into something fun and good.
Santa's bells also mean both receiving some great pressies but also getting them for your family and bff.
So we were thinking that we could help create some suggestions by finding out what you all would like the most for Christmas.
If you are sitting on Father Christmas' knee in his grotto, what would you ask for?
After all, everyone knows that you didn't like that overly big knitted jumper from granny!
Let's try and put a stop to this again this year.
Let me know what you want by filling in the poll below!
Yours with Christmas spirit.
UKChaserAl

UKChaserAl's Merry Christmas Poll

(Poll here lol)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I think its a poll to see what people would like the most then once they have the the results, the most popular items will be given out as a prize for a habbo comp? :8

Frisky
13-11-2008, 02:57 PM
quite a nice poll tbh

Casio
13-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I dont get it can we win anything from this poll i dont think so but i have done it :P

simplymagic
13-11-2008, 03:32 PM
No they didn't say you could win all of it. But I think they will do a comp later near xmas to win a the favourite prezzies. I mean, there no other reason why habbo would want to know what we want for xmas?

Seany
13-11-2008, 03:50 PM
maybe they gonna give away real life prizes for xmas?

Memmish
13-11-2008, 03:50 PM
They probably get paid by some consumer group or general retail survey to find out what kids this year want for christmas, posting it on a site like this and making it seem like habbo actually wants to know is a quick and easy way for them to get loads of kids to answer their survey. I think there should be a rare prize for some randomly picked people that fill it in, because we are doing them a favour by completing it it.

Accipiter
13-11-2008, 05:27 PM
And i thought santa was real -CRY :'(:blue_sad:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Hazza
13-11-2008, 05:33 PM
in future, post a link.
thnx.

Ardemax
13-11-2008, 08:14 PM
you dont win anything
its not for a company
its for habbo to get in the know for fun
whys everything so businessy like around here :(

iJoe
13-11-2008, 08:24 PM
And i thought santa was real -CRY :'(:blue_sad:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

He is :eusa_wall

you dont win anything
its not for a company
its for habbo to get in the know for fun
whys everything so businessy like around here :(

Because Habbo is a business, they make an absolute fortune of everything you do on habbo, all the polls, everything. Remember that book they sold, where did they get the info? US! That's why everyone always puts it bluntly :P

Falcon
13-11-2008, 08:34 PM
It's a third party marketing poll, or could be sulake.
Just masking it up a bit so you can answer them really.

Casio
13-11-2008, 08:37 PM
[quote=Habbo Hotel UK]
You have already participated in this competition.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/habboweb/27_2dec1fb9ba35e62c271896529e06e641/19/web-gallery/images/frank/sorry.gif
[quote]

If this is not a competition why does it say that ?

iJoe
13-11-2008, 09:31 PM
[quote=Habbo Hotel UK]
You have already participated in this competition.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/habboweb/27_2dec1fb9ba35e62c271896529e06e641/19/web-gallery/images/frank/sorry.gif
[quote]

If this is not a competition why does it say that ?

Most of the polls are competitions, its probly a default thing on their system :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!