PDA

View Full Version : Pissed

AgnesIO
13-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Ok.

Basically i am getting really pissed with a boy that gets on my bus.

My name is and all he does is go Dominic MOOOOO and 'Cows go MOOO' - Thinking he is hilarious.

I havent reallty reacted, but he wrote it on the bus window today as: Dominik Mooo. So i said 'Atleast i cm clever enough to spell your name'

He used to sit downstairs coz some prefects were taking the piss out of him ,but now they have elft he has come up stairs, and thinks hes all hard.

He keeps telling me to go downstairs, but I am the type of person that hates to lose.

I should also mention he only does it in front of his mate. If his mate aint on the bus he is a *****, that does nothing :l

My sister is a prefect, so i am tempted to get him booked (if he gets 3 bookings he is chucked off the bus!)

But i know if i do that, he will take the piss out of me for 'dobbing'

What do you reckon i should do? :(

Cheers,

Dom

Access
13-11-2008, 04:20 PM
lol how old are yous?

school disco crack this.. 'he wrote ma name on da windo but it woz rong so i said at least i can spell ur name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

sounds like both of you need a slap and start acting like young adults

(sorry if you're only about 9 years old, my bad..)

AgnesIO
13-11-2008, 04:21 PM
lol how old are yous?

school disco crack this.. 'he wrote ma name on da windo but it woz rong so i said at least i can spell ur name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

sounds like both of you need a slap and start acting like young adults

(sorry if you're only about 9 years old, my bad..)

Hilarious mate.

I was just stating to him that he cant be very clever.

Also its not my name that i care about.

How would you feel if people took the piss out of you coz your surname is Cowell?

Access
13-11-2008, 04:25 PM
well my name isn't cowell but it wouldn't bother me, the only other person i know with the second name cowell is simon and i highly doubt if someone was writing 'Siman Mooo' on windows he would say 'at least i can spell ur name right'

just ignore him or knock him out.. simple

EDIT: cheers for -rep aswell lollllllllll have it back i'm not greedy

AgnesIO
13-11-2008, 04:27 PM
well my name isn't cowell but it wouldn't bother me, the only other person i know with the second name cowell is simon and i highly doubt if someone was writing 'Siman Mooo' on windows he would say 'at least i can spell ur name right'

just ignore him or knock him out.. simple

I forgot you would knock someone out a foot taller than you. And tbh i have ignored him as much as i can. But then he's like 'awww are you crying' :l Im like no.. Im just not talking..

This is asking for HELP. I dont need fools like you tbh.

Access
13-11-2008, 04:30 PM
o no hes a foot taller than you, i don't blame you for not being able to do anything to him then..

you're definately about 8 or 9

grow up and get over it aye :)

AgnesIO
13-11-2008, 04:34 PM
o no hes a foot taller than you, i don't blame you for not being able to do anything to him then..

you're definately about 8 or 9

grow up and get over it aye :)

Year 9.

How am i supposed to 'get over it'

The whole ******* journey, he doesnt shut up. What annoys me is he is only 'brave enough' to do it, when his mate is there..

I pointed this out to him, and he gioes quiet, 5 mins later he starts again.

The factis hes a complete **** up tbh.

Blue.Neon
13-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Sounds like the usual bully to me. Just let it go over you head, people like him aren't worth time, they don't have any real friends. Must be a very lonely life actually.

AgnesIO
13-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Sounds like the usual bully to me. Just let it go over you head, people like him aren't worth time, they don't have any real friends. Must be a very lonely life actually.

Cheers.

I guess the most annoying thing is tbh i aint sued to being bullied.

Basically because i am mates with so called 'cool' people in my year, but whats annoying is he is really a cry-baby.

I am trying to get it over my head, and making him as bored as possible. E.G. When hes like go sit some where else' i just say 'its a seat mate, get over it.'

As i said in OP i HATE to lose. and tbh he will do mroe if i do go off 'sad'

LouisCollins
13-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Man, Slap him up, He wont mess with you again

BowTies1
13-11-2008, 05:34 PM
your saying you get bullied of a crybaby with no friends then you say your friends with the 'cool' kids but cant do anything about this immature little boy ? lmao use your common sence and take him to oneside and tell him straight if he continues to do it your going to smack him one

Access
13-11-2008, 05:39 PM
your saying you get bullied of a crybaby with no friends then you say your friends with the 'cool' kids but cant do anything about this immature little boy ? lmao use your common sence and take him to oneside and tell him straight if he continues to do it your going to smack him one

he can't smack someone 1 foot taller than him, are you mad?

AgnesIO
13-11-2008, 05:57 PM
I never said he has no friends?

I just stated he is a crybaby.

When i say cool, imean not like computer geeks that spend there lunches in the library, snd are kinda sporty.

flyingbrick
13-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Knock his ******* block off.

13-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Just be like:
Do you know who i am?!
I'm a habbo dj, i could get hundreds of poeple that listen to my shows to call the police on you.
Itll work.

Blue.Neon
13-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Knock his ******* block off.

LOL! Pwoar ;-)

Niall!
13-11-2008, 09:12 PM
I'll tell you exactly what to do, and you must follow my instructions exactly to make it work properly.

When he says something to you, stand up and fold your arms.
Wait for exactly 35 seconds.

Then, when the time is up, say "do the impossible, see the invisible, touch the untouchable break the unbreakable" and deck him one while shouting "ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH"

He will leave you alone.

Alternatively, grass him up, can't make fun of you if he's not on the bus can he?

cocaine
13-11-2008, 09:15 PM
this is the sort of problem that i would have heard of in primary school..

AgnesIO
14-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Just be like:
Do you know who i am?!
I'm a habbo dj, i could get hundreds of poeple that listen to my shows to call the police on you.
Itll work.

Just be like:
Do you know who i am?!
Im NOT a habbo DJ.

---

Its the fact that hes being so immature. I mean, really who takes the piss out of a surname?

leah
14-11-2008, 10:23 AM
He sounds like a ****** tbh.
If I was you id scare the litte ****.
He won't do it again.

AgnesIO
14-11-2008, 10:28 AM
He sounds like a ****** tbh.
If I was you id scare the litte ****.
He won't do it again.

Cheers.

I am really tempted to get him booked, that'll show how hard he is.

myke
14-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Don't take it to heart, people have surnames that are so easy to take the mickey out of... and your's isn't one.
If you ignore him more, and pretend he's not there, he'll get boredd.

le harry
15-11-2008, 12:55 PM
DOMINIC MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Myke (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

AgnesIO
15-11-2008, 01:03 PM

you always have been stupid though :l

Try blackmailing me into buying you vip :l

yeh you aint clever.

cocaine
15-11-2008, 01:04 PM

LOLLL :D.

and er, lol, its part of school life..

British
15-11-2008, 01:09 PM
stop being such a *****, and grow some balls.

if he does it again, stand up tell him to shut the **** up.

if he does it again, smack his face in.

dont be such a girl all your life.

Calabrian
15-11-2008, 01:12 PM
^^ What he said

Stand up for urself or u will never be listened to in life
:P

AgnesIO
15-11-2008, 01:16 PM
stop being such a *****, and grow some balls.

if he does it again, stand up tell him to shut the **** up.

if he does it again, smack his face in.

dont be such a girl all your life.

Yeh great idea.

5ft 4
6ft 7

Ill try that sometime?

Calabrian
15-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Yeh great idea.

5ft 4
6ft 7

Ill try that sometime?
:eusa_clap
Wow over 1ft height difference. Big deal.
Go to the gym!

le harry
15-11-2008, 01:19 PM
you always have been stupid though :l

Try blackmailing me into buying you vip :l

yeh you aint clever.
cows go mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

e5
15-11-2008, 01:20 PM
o soz "dobber" lol? So wot.. if ur getting bullied do sumet bout it

or just wack him

Sepron
15-11-2008, 01:25 PM
tell him that he goes on habbo everyday and as got no life!

Calabrian
15-11-2008, 01:28 PM
cows go mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lol

Do you ever say anything serious?

British
15-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Yeh great idea.

5ft 4
6ft 7

Ill try that sometime?

you keep mentioning about height.
your obviously scared of him.
and you call him the crybaby.

you the one who posted a thread about it, your the cry baby.

stand up for yourself.

the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

someday, you might discover your balls.

Sepron
15-11-2008, 01:40 PM
SAY THAT I AMZ STAFFZ ON HABBOXFORUM.COM, I AMZ SPECIAL, I WILL USE MY RARES AND KNOCK YOU DOWN FOR GOOD.

Or a easy way to settlez it, givez himz a gamez ofz battleball on habbo.

Decapitated
15-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Just keep ripping him until he shut's his little immature mouth, and if you can't rip somone that's something you need to learn.

and "atleast i know how to spell my name" isn't a rip

"Shut your mouth it's only good for when your dad need's you." is a rip.

graffiti
15-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Punch him, make him pay for what he does to you.

Rapidshare
15-11-2008, 09:13 PM
you keep mentioning about height.
your obviously scared of him.
and you call him the crybaby.

you the one who posted a thread about it, your the cry baby.

stand up for yourself.

the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

someday, you might discover your balls.

I lol'd

I agree with everyone xD

Mint
16-11-2008, 02:16 AM
If you don't wanna threaten him or give him a smack when he's alone then get your biggest mate to come with you to see him when he's alone and scare the crap out of him. Or even if you did lose to him in a fight, I bet my left ball that he won't take the piss out of you again. Because bullys only bully people that they know won't do anything so if he knows that you will hit him everytime he calls you then he will simply leave you alone and move onto someone else.

Good luck Dom <3

Jonster
18-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Boy are so many people on these Forums ********s. What's the point? He asked for advice, not for it to be continued online. It's people like yourselves that make others feel like complete crap. And how would I know? I've had crap thrown at me. In some cases it gets so serious it makes people suicidal. And yet here you are, HIDING behind your screen, telling that he himself is the cry baby.

The immaturity level of some people here is pathetically low. People often find it hard to stand up to bullies. They go around in groups, they pick up on the most tedious of things, and its often hard for the victim to fight back. I mean it's often the ones who cyberbully, like a lot of you are doing so now, who get abuse at School, trying now to put on a brave face.

Dom, a lot of people are suggesting for you to ignore it, or fight back at it. That's what I did, ignored it, and I now regret it. It's not the most serious of cases, and so I would suggest that you tell a teacher or prefect, and get them to solve it. It will only become worse if you try to fight it yourself, it will not only get you into trouble, but it'll also get noticed, and could end up in you being thrown off the bus. If it does start to get very personal and/or sexual, contact the police, or ask ChildLine (http://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/default.aspx) for advice. They'll be there to help you whenever.

Hope some of this helped you.

And to the morons here that post the crap, just be quiet:-
If you havn't got anything worthy of saying, don't say it at all.

Bun
19-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Cheers.

I am really tempted to get him booked, that'll show how hard he is.
yeah that will show him up big time!!!!

Trinity
19-11-2008, 01:35 AM
I've had crap thrown at me.
Lol.

The immaturity level of some people here is pathetically low. People often find it hard to stand up to bullies. They go around in groups, they pick up on the most tedious of things, and its often hard for the victim to fight back. I mean it's often the ones who cyberbully, like a lot of you are doing so now, who get abuse at School, trying now to put on a brave face.
That just isn't true. People just say that to make the victim feel better.

If it does start to get very personal and/or sexual, contact the police, or ask ChildLine (http://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/default.aspx) for advice. They'll be there to help you whenever.
Lol.

Anywho, Dominic.
Two main things you could do really, first one is to do what you were thinking and report him. Second one (usually the most effective) is to grow some balls and stand up for yourself, tell him where to go or use your height to your advantage (head butt to the crotch).

le harry
19-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Boy are so many people on these Forums ********s. What's the point? He asked for advice, not for it to be continued online. It's people like yourselves that make others feel like complete crap. And how would I know? I've had crap thrown at me. In some cases it gets so serious it makes people suicidal. And yet here you are, HIDING behind your screen, telling that he himself is the cry baby.

Dom, a lot of people are suggesting for you to ignore it, or fight back at it. That's what I did, ignored it, and I now regret it. It's not the most serious of cases, and so I would suggest that you tell a teacher or prefect, and get them to solve it. It will only become worse if you try to fight it yourself, it will not only get you into trouble, but it'll also get noticed, and could end up in you being thrown off the bus. If it does start to get very personal and/or sexual, contact the police, or ask ChildLine (http://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/default.aspx) for advice. They'll be there to help you whenever.

Hope some of this helped you.

And to the morons here that post the crap, just be quiet:-
If you havn't got anything worthy of saying, don't say it at all.

never tell a teacher, pretty much social suicide. thought it doesn't seem as if he has much to lose anyway lol

AgnesIO
19-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks very much :)

Closing thread, now im VIP+ though, as too many people are *****s.

Btw people that were scared to leave your name when -repping me, that is really sad :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!