PDA

View Full Version : Rares Section In The Catalogue

Mint
13-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I seem to remember reading that the collectables have replaced the rares section of the catalogue. If that is correct, does this mean that there will be no more rares being (re)released into the hotel?

Not sure if this should be in this section but it is related to furni more than anything.

Tintinnabulate
14-11-2008, 12:55 AM
We will probably find out in December. Collectables are still rares I guess but are in the catalogue for longer.

-Danube-
14-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Could you imagine if Habbo did start re-releasing old rares as collectables. They would get ruined.

Imagine if they released a Super rare :O for a Month :O like the gold drag or summet :P

Mr-Trainor
14-11-2008, 04:35 PM
I liked the rares section ;(

and yea, we will find out in december when collectable 6/6 is released. but after collectable 6/6 of around the world they will probably just start a new topic, maybe they might have '10 Dragons from around habbo' :P and Knowed's gold dragons would be released first xD

Fehm
14-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Could you imagine if Habbo did start re-releasing old rares as collectables. They would get ruined.

Imagine if they released a Super rare :O for a Month :O like the gold drag or summet :P

Lol yh.. Gold drags :P LOL

Mint
14-11-2008, 06:27 PM
*sells gold drags* lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!