PDA

View Full Version : How amazing is slash :|

Cypher-
03-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Omg Ive been listening to solo's from him for about 2 hours from sons like paradise city and slither and I cant get over how amazing this guy is. At live 8 he went and stood on the railing in front of the crowd, put on leg up and put his guitar vertical on his knee, then done this face melting solo to a velvet revolver song (think it was breaking point) :o My face truely did melt, he was awesome!

Thrilled
21-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Haha. Yeah he is amazing. great at live 8 too. One of the best gitarists there is left, and has amazing style too. I love his solos, mainly the older GnR stuff 'cause there's so much emotion involved in them. Sure, he's not the best guitarist ever to live but he's up there with the greatest. It's pretty funny how he's been pronounced dead twice/three times but still manages to creat one of the biggest Hard Rock groups of the decade at 40 years old.
Btw, if you're looking for sweet solos by him, download Estranged, November Rain and watch the Tokyo show (Use Your Illusion I). He did an amazing live solo on Knockin' On Heaven's Door. I assume you've heard Sweet Child O' Mine so I won't recommend that ;).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!