PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for job (Got experience)

BeanEgg
14-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Well, I'm looking for a forum job/ hosting job.

I have worked with many sites including Habbo (Some official) and non-Habbo. (Round 16 in total)

I have basic experience in HTML, and know vBulletin, cPanel, WHM, WordPress, CuteNews from the back of my head.

Regards

Jackboy
15-11-2008, 09:52 PM
from the back of my head.

I believe the quote is "like the back of my hand"

HabbDance
15-11-2008, 10:43 PM
haha, it is.

BeanEgg
16-11-2008, 10:03 AM

Yea it is, and how does this contribute?

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Yea it is, and how does this contribute?

I am pointing out you're lack of intelligence so that anybody that wishes to give you a job can see what you're like ;)

BeanEgg
16-11-2008, 01:44 PM
I am pointing out you're lack of intelligence so that anybody that wishes to give you a job can see what you're like ;)

A simple mistake doesn't suggest the fact that I have bad intelligence. The fact that you don't even know me suggests that fools judge like fools.
You haven't got one clue about me, if you did you wouldn't open your mouth. :BangHead:

.Zi
16-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Don't start an argument guys, I would not hire you because you have proven that you cannot co-operate with others very well - Sorry.

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 02:18 PM
A simple mistake doesn't suggest the fact that I have bad intelligence. The fact that you don't even know me suggests that fools judge like fools.
You haven't got one clue about me, if you did you wouldn't open your mouth. :BangHead:

Hmm.

Fools judge like fools? Lmao

And of course i would not open my mouth. We are not speaking, we are merely typing to each other.

.Zi
16-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Hmm.

Fools judge like fools? Lmao

And of course i would not open my mouth. We are not speaking, we are merely typing to each other.

Awesome comeback.
I wouldnt hire him, he dosen't seem like a nice person, and for a start he needs to show us where he has previously worked, how long for and if he knows how to use the panels. Deffo wouldnt hire him.

BeanEgg
16-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Awesome comeback.
I wouldnt hire him, he dosen't seem like a nice person, and for a start he needs to show us where he has previously worked, how long for and if he knows how to use the panels. Deffo wouldnt hire him.

How exactly do you know I'm a 'Him'. - I have not stated my gender.

I've given a brief, if you want to know more about me, you PM me.

I just don't like the fact that people, jump out of no where, not even contributing to a thread and criticise me. I created a thread for a reason, to find a job. Not for a moron(s) to jump out of no where and literally mess up a thread

wazup999
16-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Why is it people can't be nice while stating their opinion about others. Don't use fool or moron in your opinion of others. Think about what you are typing before pressing post or reply.

If you start name calling people you're just putting yourself down. Why not just say. I created this thread to find a job and to not get judged by people who don't know me.

You could of left out the moron part. And last posting some of your work is always a good idea. When you ask for a job at a store or in some company you have to give a list of some of your past work and some people that you have worked with to see if your telling the truth. Without this info they can't even think of hiring someone because they don't know anything about them.

And jack did you really have to start saying that he is stupid because of a mistake lol. Head hand is there really a difference, well yes there is, but be nice :D

Waz ;]

BeanEgg
16-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Why is it people can't be nice while stating their opinion about others. Don't use fool or moron in your opinion of others. Think about what you are typing before pressing post or reply.

If you start name calling people you're just putting yourself down. Why not just say. I created this thread to find a job and to not get judged by people who don't know me.

You could of left out the moron part. And last posting some of your work is always a good idea. When you ask for a job at a store or in some company you have to give a list of some of your past work and some people that you have worked with to see if your telling the truth. Without this info they can't even think of hiring someone because they don't know anything about them.

And jack did you really have to start saying that he is stupid because of a mistake lol. Head hand is there really a difference, well yes there is, but be nice :D

Waz ;]

The thing is I've already said I was only looking for a job, maybe you are correct that I shouldn't call people such words.

The thread title says I have experience, what I was trying to point out is; PM me for more information.

I just cannot stand the way people flame, and not even contribute to a thread.

Jackboy
16-11-2008, 07:07 PM
The thing is I've already said I was only looking for a job, maybe you are correct that I shouldn't call people such words.

The thread title says I have experience, what I was trying to point out is; PM me for more information.

I just cannot stand the way people flame, and not even contribute to a thread.

You obviously havn't seen flaming before. That was barely a flame. Well it wasn't intended to be.

All i said was "I believe the quote is "like the back of my hand", which was contributing to the thread because i was pointing out you're level of intelligence.

It is perfectly acceptable for me to point that out and if i had made a mistaek then i hope you would point it out to me.

Quite a few members of this forum are aged between 12-16 and they are at the stage of taking exams. I believe we should type proper grammar ;) That's just my opinion...

Anyway i was only joking originally, but you cried and turned it into a mini argument

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!