PDA

View Full Version : i cant put t sofa there

zaphod9642
14-11-2008, 09:50 PM
in my takeshis castle i cant put my red pillow up on some jungle patches its wierd ( sorry fixed the t sofa thing

LoveToStack
14-11-2008, 10:05 PM
If the jungle patches are raised, "up on some jungle patches" then you need a BASE for the jungle patch. For example, 4 z's set up in a square with the patch ontop of the z's at your desired height. Then using another 2 z's, build up to the same height as the jungle patch ontop of the base z's, dw it will work even with the patch already on the z's, mats/rugs do that. Then once you've built up the z's, place your T-sofa onto the base z's and it will go on top of the jungle patch at the same height. Hope this helped.

zaphod9642
14-11-2008, 10:19 PM
ah i fixed it on my own it was a glitch with the square

LoveToStack
14-11-2008, 10:27 PM
The reason you can't "select" the square is because the jungle patch which is high up has squares overlapping those on the floor basically meaning you can't click certain places. However if you use the base like I mentioned then it takes priority and you CAN click it then the sofa will just go to the highest height e.g your high Z.

Sulai
15-11-2008, 09:55 AM
i had some glitchy problems like this,

just reloaded the room

Frisky
15-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Sometimes you have to reload the room after moving something thats stacked... some new thing :/

ElliottThompson
18-11-2008, 09:31 PM
The reason you can't "select" the square is because the jungle patch which is high up has squares overlapping those on the floor basically meaning you can't click certain places. However if you use the base like I mentioned then it takes priority and you CAN click it then the sofa will just go to the highest height e.g your high Z.
Rofls ste! Neways it was a glitch but habbo fixed it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!