PDA

View Full Version : [UK] What's the deal with this?

FiiR3
15-11-2008, 06:19 PM
I Was just checking out the Globetrekkers group and noticed that the guestbook has an endless list of people asking "Can i have my 5 free creds now plz?!" "Wheres my 5 credz?" "PLZ CAN I HAV MY 5 FREE CREDS NOW COZ MY FAMILY DIED" and it goes on forever and ever..

Am i missing something? I Haven't seen anything posted on Habbo saying that you get 5 free creds from this group.. it must be more than general stupidity for that many people to be asking for it. Here is the group link;

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/globetrekkers

I Know Habbos are generally stupid beggars, but surely not that many.. Thanks for any info.

Memmish
15-11-2008, 07:13 PM
I think it is from when we got 5 free credits on fireworks night, and one little habbo wrote, 'thankyou for the 5 creds' or 'can i have more creds' or something on that page, then lots of other little habbos saw this and thought :O they got free credits?!?!?! and so they asked for credits! and then some more habbos saw this.... and they all started demanding free credits!!!..... so yes it is stupidity.

I saw them all asking and this is how/why i think it started anyway! ( i could be wrong!)

xx

ElliottThompson
18-11-2008, 09:36 PM
I think it is from when we got 5 free credits on fireworks night, and one little habbo wrote, 'thankyou for the 5 creds' or 'can i have more creds' or something on that page, then lots of other little habbos saw this and thought :O they got free credits?!?!?! and so they asked for credits! and then some more habbos saw this.... and they all started demanding free credits!!!..... so yes it is stupidity.

I saw them all asking and this is how/why i think it started anyway! ( i could be wrong!)

xx
Rofl at that explanation.
+ rep wen I can!
Reminds me of a southpark episode wer the homeless start eating spare change and take over south park... Rofls

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!