PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Unable to log in to Hotel

BlueRaven
16-11-2008, 06:27 AM
I can log into the user section fine but when I'm loading the client (www.habbo.co.uk/client (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client)) it either hangs on Sulake or goes all the way to showing Hotel view with the loading bar(No navigation etc) and the bar is probably 70-80% done then after several... SEVERAL SEVERAL minutes it goes Oops!

I tried clearing cookies,history,cache and also tried running through Mozilla Firefox instead of ye olde Internet Explorer.

Zebroid
16-11-2008, 09:01 AM
This happened to me a few nights ago, but it was about 1am so I turned computer off, went to bed and next morning it was fine! :)

Tried restarting, or giving your computer a rest?

BlueRaven
16-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Yup, I'm assuming my computer just doesn't want a rest.. it wants a vacation from me! I will check tonight as well when I go home but I doubt it will change... would it maybe work if I use a proxy? Stupid idea but meh, a shot.

I'm just getting the idea of using a proxy since I had problems with YouTube which.. SEMI worked only when I used a proxy. If things go bad still should I consider reinstalling Shockwave? or just threaten my laptop with a hammer? :)

Calabrian
16-11-2008, 11:01 AM
awww gutted

What on earth will u do without being able to get onto habbo?
:eusa_wall

BlueRaven
16-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Graphic Designing. Did you think I was desperate?

If you were just trying to be witty, save it than get your post count up over pointless comments without being helpful :)

MissAlice
16-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Is your shockwave up to date?

www.adobe.com

Calabrian
16-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Did you think I was desperate?

yes

:D

BlueRaven
16-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Is your shockwave up to date?

www.adobe.com (http://www.adobe.com)

Dunno I need to check. I think I'll reinstall when I get home.

yes

:D

Aww must have broken your heart. Hey congrats! your one more post up with that second pointless comment! Who's desperate now? ;)

Mikey
19-11-2008, 06:18 PM
This happened to me aswell, I just left habbo for a while and did something else then it came back :)

BlueRaven
20-11-2008, 05:10 AM
This happened to me aswell, I just left habbo for a while and did something else then it came back :)

I dunno what sorted it out.. I reinstalled Shockwave still didn't work then my net gets disconnected by our ISP and after it gets connected back it started working :P But one thing thats weird is at first it always gives me a "this page cannot be found" error.

Blinger1
20-11-2008, 05:51 AM
Okay, you really are desperate.

BlueRaven
20-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Okay, you really are desperate.

Jeez what gives with you people :S Just because I say I have a problem logging in some of you'll are too narrow minded to think I can't stay without habbo :l

Blinger1
20-11-2008, 08:34 AM
I dunno what sorted it out.. I reinstalled Shockwave still didn't work then my net gets disconnected by our ISP and after it gets connected back it started working :P But one thing thats weird is at first it always gives me a "this page cannot be found" error.

Maybe that is why ;)

BlueRaven
20-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Maybe that is why ;)

Its just an update to say I got it sorted out.

Calabrian
22-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Aww must have broken your heart. Hey congrats! your one more post up with that second pointless comment! Who's desperate now? ;)
lol
Am i suppose to be?
LOL
Post count counts SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much now doesn't it.

Especially when im like on this forum every day whenever i possibly can.....not
:eusa_whis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!