PDA

View Full Version : The NXE Countdown thread

Sepron
16-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Is it tomorrow morning? If it is we can countdown to it with this thread.

Jahova
16-11-2008, 09:09 AM
November the 19th. Can't you look on the xbox website.
Anyway, why is this thread here, why would we need to count down, to get our post counts up, is it?

J0SH
16-11-2008, 09:44 AM
That's why you just posted that wasn't it Tom, for you post count? ;)

It's out on Wednesday the 19th, we can discuss it here too so stop crying TomSwallow.

Minstrels
16-11-2008, 10:01 AM
November the 19th. Can't you look on the xbox website.
Anyway, why is this thread here, why would we need to count down, to get our post counts up, is it?
Oh stop crying! Just because you and some other users (including I) have it does not mean we have to stop a countdown thread. If you were part of the gaming community for a while and haven't just started to post to brag you have the NXE, which failed due to other people also having it, you would see we normally have countdown threads about big things. In them we talk about the features and what we'll do. So stop walking around like your big and hard on a Habbo forum because you think your the first on here to have the NXE. The first person who had it was Robbie! Then me. Then GraysAthChaz. Now then, care to brag about your NXE? Seems as we've managed to find the avatar folder and files we've got them now too. Just waiting for my ID to be allowed on live on the 19th but who cares.

Anything else or are going to run to Habbo? Or are you going to go upstairs and swallow some stuff?

Jahova
16-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Why are you attempting to start an argument?
I told him the correct date and then I said, why would we need to 'Count down' the Xbox dashboard update.

Edit:

Oh stop crying! Just because you and some other users (including I) have it does not mean we have to stop a countdown thread. If you were part of the gaming community for a while and haven't just started to post to brag you have the NXE, which failed due to other people also having it, you would see we normally have countdown threads about big things. In them we talk about the features and what we'll do. So stop walking around like your big and hard on a Habbo forum because you think your the first on here to have the NXE. The first person who had it was Robbie! Then me. Then GraysAthChaz. Now then, care to brag about your NXE? Seems as we've managed to find the avatar folder and files we've got them now too. Just waiting for my ID to be allowed on live on the 19th but who cares.

Anything else or are going to run to Habbo? Or are you going to go upstairs and swallow some stuff?

What are you on about now. Trying to act big again, infront of your eFriends, is it?
I have never bragged about having the NXE, I just decided to post my email to show other users how to know if they are in it, and to discuss about the new features, ect. And also, why post; 'walking around like I'm big', the only one who I see doing this is YOU.

Minstrels
16-11-2008, 10:07 AM
I told him the correct date and then I said, why would we need to 'Count down' the Xbox dashboard update.
We're not, you jumped on some guys back for a thread which have normally. We had a GOW countdown, a COD countdown (x2), a Fifa countdown and so on. We talk about the features and what we'll do.

J0SH
16-11-2008, 10:07 AM

Because it's the most anticipated thing we've been building up for, for months? It's a forum he can post a count down thread if he wants, you're the one trying to cause arguments. :S

Jahova
16-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Ok then, fine.

I can't wait for the new 'party' feature, which will allow different people plsying different games, able to talk in a party all at once, then 'quick launch' a game.

It is somthing I have been waiting for, for ages and will benefit me and my clan.

J0SH
16-11-2008, 10:14 AM
I've just always wanted 8 people chat so while I'm on different games I can still chat with some of my best mates from this section. :)

Jahova
16-11-2008, 10:22 AM
I've just always wanted 8 people chat so while I'm on different games I can still chat with some of my best mates from this section. :)

Yeah. Also, you know your avatars. Do you think you will be able to play little mini-games with them, like on the Wii.

Because, at the moment, their is no sign of anything like this.

J0SH
16-11-2008, 10:32 AM
There's a new game called 'Kingdom of .....' and I forgot the name of the last word but I made a thread on it and it's like Animal Crossing you build a town or something, go through my threads made and you'll find it. :P

PaulMacC
16-11-2008, 11:48 AM
If you buy a movie or insert a DVD into your xbox you and 4 friends can watch it.

BowTies1
16-11-2008, 01:43 PM
a mate told me you can download games to your hardrive so you dont need the disk. is this true because game manufactures would lose losts of money with this as games could be passes round friends to copy ?

J0SH
16-11-2008, 01:46 PM
a mate told me you can download games to your hardrive so you dont need the disk. is this true because game manufactures would lose losts of money with this as games could be passes round friends to copy ?

You do need the disc but the game loads a lot faster and stuff.

Paul, I don't think it's DVD's I think it's actual films you buy with MS Points? And it must be 8 people because that's the size of 'parties' ;)

Foals
16-11-2008, 01:53 PM
what's the quick launch thing?/

j4k3
16-11-2008, 01:55 PM

matty, I had it since the leak..

I've had it before you ;)

Jahova
16-11-2008, 01:55 PM
You need the disk as it needs to read the disk to see if it is your copy.

CJW93
16-11-2008, 02:00 PM
I dont really understand 1 v 100 tbh

Andeeh
16-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Is it defo at 8ppl chat cause thats class

and also aint there like games like 1 vs 100? what others are there

and finally erm well i got a 20gb harddrive would i still be able to download games on to it? like how much would each one take up?

Hiro
16-11-2008, 02:36 PM
I dont really understand 1 v 100 tbh

It's 1 person versus 100, like a game show, you get points/money for eliminating people out of the 100. If the person gets the question wrong, however many people got the same question wrong, they split the money/points.

Loqo
16-11-2008, 03:56 PM
I cant wait for it, looks awesome. I like the new avatars and design, looks slick.

Cool--
16-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeh, can't wait.. I have been looking into Netflix, it looks pretty cool and on the Netlfix website they have some of the latest DVDs (http://www.netflix.com/BrowseSelection?sgid=gnr) - hopefully the price wont be to high and it will be available to everyone.

Hiro
16-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeh, can't wait.. I have been looking into Netflix, it looks pretty cool and on the Netlfix website they have some of the latest DVDs (http://www.netflix.com/BrowseSelection?sgid=gnr) - hopefully the price wont be to high and it will be available to everyone.

Isn't Netflix US only for a while?

Jordy
16-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Isn't Netflix US only for a while?It was meant to come to Canada and the UK but was postponed so it's looking unlikely for about a year at least.

Can someone clarify whether we can watch MS Rentals/Netflix Rentals or DVDs with our friends?

and finally erm well i got a 20gb harddrive would i still be able to download games on to it? like how much would each one take up?Here's a chart to tell you how much each space takes up and the difference they'll make.

All you need to know is, it makes Halo 3 worse, improves Fable 2 dramatically and doesn't make much improvement to GTA IV :D

http://www.bingegamer.net/2008/so-how-much-time-are-you-saving-xbox-360-nxe-hard-drive-install-chart/

17-11-2008, 02:11 AM
I might end my gamefly and get netflix so i can get movies for me and my friends to watch.

J0SH
17-11-2008, 02:14 AM
I might end my gamefly and get netflix so i can get movies for me and my friends to watch.

I wanna be your friend ;)

Yeah, it's only NetFlix, I hope soon they please customers and make any DVD regions and such available, if not I'll need to go buy some new DVDs :D

Pazza
17-11-2008, 06:10 PM
I think the install thing is a waste of time, 6 GB of my hard drive gone for 1 GAME!! No thanks xD

:o When I go friends house and recover gamertag, when he goes in chat could I talk too - if i did now only 1 person could talk

And 1 v 100 would be great if you won MS points xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!