PDA

View Full Version : [+Rep] Phone Help

Cwmbran
16-11-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm considering buying the LG Viewty, I have been looking around the internet for quite some time now trying to find it on 02 Pay as You Go but I have had no luck.

I've found it in phones4u on Orange and on Tesco Mobile but thats Tesco...

I was wondering if I bought this phone would I be able to simply put my old 02 sim card into and have it working as I know some phones are locked to a certain network.

+Rep for help.

Ollyoaks
16-11-2008, 03:44 PM
no, but if you go to them lil indian blokes on the market they'll be able to ublock it for you for about a tenner!

mb-group.net
16-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Some phones cannot be unlocked, be sure that yours can before purchasing it.

Also, I beleive Carphone Warehouse's phones are always unlocked? I beleive they did an ad on it in the past, advertising that fact.

Cwmbran
16-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Some phones cannot be unlocked, be sure that yours can before purchasing it.

Also, I beleive Carphone Warehouse's phones are always unlocked? I beleive they did an ad on it in the past, advertising that fact.
I have done some more searching and found out that it can be unlocked.

I'll pop into Carphone warehouse tomorrow to find out if thats true then I'll get it from there cheers.

no, but if you go to them lil indian blokes on the market they'll be able to ublock it for you for about a tenner!

Thanks +Rep.

mb-group.net
16-11-2008, 08:56 PM
I have done some more searching and found out that it can be unlocked.

I'll pop into Carphone warehouse tomorrow to find out if thats true then I'll get it from there cheers.

That's ok, anytime.

mb-group.net
16-11-2008, 09:34 PM
i spam i spam i spam i spam i spam

How pathetic. Grow up! I don't believe some people have time to put things like that. -REP and Report

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!