PDA

View Full Version : Good Films and Comedies

Jordy
16-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Basically for the past few years I've been losing all interest in TV and films but I've been watching some stuff recently and I'd like to get back into it but dunno where to start.

Does anyone know some movies which contain lots of action, fighting scenes, driving scenes, a good technical plot and a few girls but not too much blood etc.Sort of James Bond or Italian Job like films. I also don't mind Comedies and older films.

And for TV Series's does anyone know some good comedies? I'm into most comedies, the likes of Have I got news for you, mock the week, the cup, big bang theory and only fools and horses :p

Wonk
17-11-2008, 12:36 PM
For not plot but lots of action and fighting scenes, try martial arts movies, theyre also a good laugh. Films such as Ong-Bak and Warrior King with Tony Jaa and some of the old Jet Li/ Jackie Chan films areawesome :)

LoveToStack
17-11-2008, 07:51 PM
The Inside Man - Great storyline
Ocean's 11 (new ver.) - " "

If you want to do Martial Arts ones too, you could try Azumi. It's good but quite violent. Speaking of violence, Battle Royale is good too, but thats vViolent so if the violence is an issue stay away from it.

Scrubs is a good comedy imo and the show 'Dexter' combines black humour and a good storyline. Basically it follows a serial killer from his perspective, forcing you to side with him. All good imo, :)

Xarea
17-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Scrubs is excellent, will make you laugh alot.

J0SH
18-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Scrubs is amazing, it's so funny :P Never Mind The Buzzcocks is good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!